Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MBB: Countdown To Craziness

Is there a schedule of events listed for Friday before and after the game? We are interested in coming early if there are events for kids and auch?.

There's only a little bit of info on goduke. I'm thinking of coming out too, let's get this season kicked off already!

http://m.goduke.com/mobile/ViewArtic...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Quote Originally Posted by coot View Post
    Is there a schedule of events listed for Friday before and after the game? We are interested in coming early if there are events for kids and auch?.
    Get there by 6:30 for kids stuff and to look around

Also for anyone else that can remember, could you give me an estimate of what time CTC ends? I have been before but for the life of me can not remember what time it ends. I got to drive down to myrtle beach after for our annual family reunion and would like to know how late I will be driving.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking

Any info on recruits that will be there?

It'll be my first time at Duke tomorrow, just was wondering a good place to eat and drink before CTC? Thanks. GTHC

Tobacco Road behind DPAC downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by minns 10 View Post
    It'll be my first time at Duke tomorrow, just was wondering a good place to eat and drink before CTC? Thanks. GTHC
    The Federal

Dain's Place

Satisfactiom's
    WWJDD?

Does anybody know of a way I can watch it from home or catch highlights? I have to work when it's going on and I thought it was gonna be on ESPNU but I didn't see it,

Quote Originally Posted by DaleDuke7 View Post
    Does anybody know of a way I can watch it from home or catch highlights? I have to work when it's going on and I thought it was gonna be on ESPNU but I didn't see it,
    You can buy the Inside Access through goduke.com. Get the one month subscription. That will give you the whole CTC and can watch the full replay of it as well as the two exhibition games through the website. Only 10 bucks. Little over 3 dollars per game, worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    You can buy the Inside Access through goduke.com. Get the one month subscription. That will give you the whole CTC and can watch the full replay of it as well as the two exhibition games through the website. Only 10 bucks. Little over 3 dollars per game, worth it.
    Looks like it's also currently listed for online streaming via ESPN3/Watch ESPN for today at 8pm EDT in the "Upcoming Events" section. I'm planning on trying to do that, but will probably end up springing for the Inside Access package as Dukehyk suggested to get the exhibition games anyway, as I don't think those will be on ESPN3.
    “Turning down the Lakers was tough, but it is always good to renew your vows to the loves of your life.”
    -Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by DaleDuke7 View Post
    Yeah, it is definitely on espnu at 9pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc81 View Post
    Yeah, it is definitely on espnu at 9pm.
    Looks like the ESPNU coverage is going to be spread around multiple programs, not just Duke. I'm sure they'll show quite a bit of Duke, being preseason number 4, but you'll probably have to watch a bunch of Kentucky stuff unfortunately...

I'll be in Cameron for the real deal! Go Duke!

So my tickets say 6:30, but I've read it doesn't start until 8pm. Anyone know?

Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    Is a replay of the entire CTC event definitely a part of Inside Access subscription? I'm trying to confirm on the GoDuke site, but thought I would toss the question out here as well...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFalcon View Post
    http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Quote Originally Posted by GoDuke
    The Duke men’s basketball team will celebrate the opening of the 2013-14 college basketball season this Friday, Oct. 18, at the annual Countdown to Craziness Presented by PNC in Cameron Indoor Stadium. Students can enter the stadium at 6 p.m., followed by the general public at 6:30 p.m.

Limited tickets are still available by calling (919) 681-BLUE or visiting www.GoDuke.com/tickets.

Prior to the 8:30 p.m. blue-white scrimmage, several performances, games and special videos are scheduled beginning at 7 p.m. Among those are videos highlighting the top plays from the 2012-13 season, a special recognition of the 2013 NCAA Champion Duke men’s lacrosse team, several contests for those in attendance and the introduction of the women’s basketball team.

Following the blue-white scrimmage, which features the ACC Preseason favorite Blue Devil men squaring off in an intrasquad matchup, Duke will hold a dunk contest with voting conducted by a special panel of guest judges.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFalcon View Post
    According to goduke.com, doors open to students at 6:00. They open to the general public at 6:30.
    Festivities start at 7:00.
    The scrimmage is at 8:30.
    Dunk contest follows the scrimmage.

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Dang it. Airowe types faster than I. ;-)
    Last edited by 94duke; 10-18-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: airowe types fast.

Thank you airowe and 94duke. I read that page about 4 times and just didn't see the times somehow. Must be too excited for the season to start

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckStore View Post
    Is a replay of the entire CTC event definitely a part of Inside Access subscription? I'm trying to confirm on the GoDuke site, but thought I would toss the question out here as well...
    99% sure the answer to that question is yes.

Coach P just said Amber Henson could bench press 185 pounds. That means she can bench press her brother with some to spare.

Hey, Jabari Parker is kind of good.