Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    what's the over/under on Lizzie shooting tyrese in the face when he finds out about Carol, then attacks her?
    How can you have an over/under on something that either does or doesn't happen? .

Quote Originally Posted by InSpades View Post
    How can you have an over/under on something that either does or doesn't happen? .
    Just put the over/under on the number of shots to his face at 0.5.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Just put the over/under on the number of shots to his face at 0.5.
    Fair.

Last night's episode was a little slow. I thought we'd get some kind of connection w/ the others at the end but we didn't even get that.

Fair.

Last night's episode was a little slow. I thought we'd get some kind of connection w/ the others at the end but we didn't even get that.
    No, instead we get a quest for alcohol, a juvenile drinking game, some quiet reflection, and a decision to burn down one's only shelter in the middle of the night while zombies are about. Followed by a "symbolic" middle finger salute to said burning shelter.

That was the lowest-rated episode of the series, according to imdb.

And...."under" was the correct pick!

Just watched the last 3 episodes (had some catching up to do). Holy crap, there might have been aspects of that episode that I could have seen coming but all in all that threw me for a loop. Just damn.

ETA: Also, that song at the end of episode 13 was pretty sweet, I don't even care that the guy was an American Idol winner at some point.

That was no joke this week.
    Demented and sad, but social, right?

Just look at the flowers....
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Of Mice and Men and Zombies ?

Seriously though - that was quite the punch in the gut.

not really any place to take her, leave her, drop her off.....quite a story
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

That episode was pretty disturbing. I guess you knew that the girl was disturbed but... didn't really think it would go like that. Seems like they have to sort of dwindle down the # of people because we will eventually reach Terminus and add a bunch of new people. Only 2 episodes left... I guess it will end with most of them reaching Terminus but not really explaining what they find there? I'm not particularly enjoying the fact that we see so little of the characters each episode. It feels like we've gotten only a brief glimpse of Glenn this entire 2nd half of the season.

That episode was pretty disturbing. I guess you knew that the girl was disturbed but... didn't really think it would go like that. Seems like they have to sort of dwindle down the # of people because we will eventually reach Terminus and add a bunch of new people. Only 2 episodes left... I guess it will end with most of them reaching Terminus but not really explaining what they find there? I'm not particularly enjoying the fact that we see so little of the characters each episode. It feels like we've gotten only a brief glimpse of Glenn this entire 2nd half of the season.
    Most grim episode of TV in the history of non-pay TV (and may be of any TV)?

Dollars to donuts that Terminus is a trap of some sort.

I am liking the interlocking timelines and close locales -- the fire in the distance being the house that Dale and blondie lit up a couple of weeks before.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tex Devil View Post
    Most grim episode of TV in the history of non-pay TV (and may be of any TV)?

Dollars to donuts that Terminus is a trap of some sort.

I am liking the interlocking timelines and close locales -- the fire in the distance being the house that Dale and blondie lit up a couple of weeks before.
    Daryl. Dale died a while ago :P.

It is interesting that their paths are kind of crossing. Daryl also running into the same bad guys that Rick ran into in the house. Makes me wonder who picked up Beth (aka Blondie).

There was also the cross at the train tracks w/ Daryl and Beth running into the zombies that Tyrese had fought.

If anything it seems like Glenn and co. are furthest from the rest of the group. They drove for hours and are now trying to walk back? They need a car/truck bad.

My guess is terminus is a bunch of cannibals

maybe….could be interesting……or could be religious nuts making sacrifices……..

[QUOTE=moonpie23;720158]maybe….could be interesting……or could be religious nuts

I think Beth was being grilled by the lady at Terminus. Either that, or she is currently being marinated for next season

A friend of mine showed me this..walking dead.jpg

could be using live subjects for experimental purposes……observing the change….need live bodies and controlled circumstances….

That was a horrible season finale. This whole season was terrible with the exception of a few minutes of a few episodes. Just horrible. I said all season that if it didn't pick up soon, I may be looking for another must-see show.

Could not disagree more. Probably my favorite season yet, and I thought the finale was done very well. So much foreshadowing with Rick showing Carl the snare trap.