Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    See - I'm still wondering who's feeding them rats. And why they haven't set up a watch in the guard tower to figure it out. I know if someone were feeding the zombies the first thing I would do is try to figure out who it is, but whatev's.
    Lizzie seems like the most likely answer, but that seems to easy. I'm guessing it's someone else and it will become significant.

Well things got pretty interesting and fast last night.

questions

does carl have "issues"? or do you think he's just playing out the life he's been dealt from being a kid in that situation?

is rick "back"? or is he still opining for days of old where life was much simpler?

does daryll blow up when he gets the news?

who wouldn't draft Herschell in the first round of the survival team?
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Tonight's episode is not at all what I expected, but I thought it was very well done.

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Tonight's episode is not at all what I expected, but I thought it was very well done.
    Same here. I thought it was a great episode. I figured we'd be seeing the Guv, but not quite so much.

The Guv is back, and creepier than ever…….let's not use a knife, that's too quick and easy…..let's use a FRICKIN FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!!!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

well, looks as tho the Guv is still the same……

also looks like it might be tension convention next week...

So much for the kinder, gentler guv. Of course here was another sketchy episode. You've got this camp with all these people in it, yet the guv is able to kill Martinez without anyone seeing it, as well as killing that other guy. Then after he takes command and they beef up security around the camp a walker manages to waltz right into camp.

Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    So much for the kinder, gentler guv. Of course here was another sketchy episode. You've got this camp with all these people in it, yet the guv is able to kill Martinez without anyone seeing it, as well as killing that other guy. Then after he takes command and they beef up security around the camp a walker manages to waltz right into camp.
    What was up with him killing Martinez? Martinez just offers him joint control of the camp and the Guv flips out, screaming "I don't want it!" over and over while he tosses Martinez into a zombie pit in the middle of camp. If you don't want to lead, why did you kill the leader?

Oh, and nice to see a tank conveniently shows up right before the midseason finale.
    "There can BE only one."

I wonder if our castaway is now part of the group that killed the campers. Does she show up with her group to save the prison?

i'm pretty sure the Gov'ner isn't going to SHARE the lead with anyone……….

should get chippy tonight?

Herschel's death reminded me a lot of Obi Wan's.

Just throwing this out there; what if the final episode is Rick waking up from his coma and this was all a dream?

well that escalated quickly…

The gov needed some practice with the katana.

i think maschone let him off easy….

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    i think maschone let him off easy….
    I dunno, what about the pack of leering zombies in the background? Not sure how much time The Guv has
    left, but it looks like a picnic is about to begin.

The sword thrust, of course, was highly evocative of the one Penny received. Love that camera angle.

i guess i'm a bit more of a vengeful person…..i think she should have stayed and chatted with him while giving him some more sword….

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    i guess i'm a bit more of a vengeful person…..i think she should have stayed and chatted with him while giving him some more sword….
    I hear ya...but my interpretation is that she saw the zombies and chose to leave him alive so he could be their amuse bouche du soir...so I don't think she meant anything
    kind by her actions...