I sorta hate that they revealed the Whisperers so quickly. It would have been a lot more fun to have "smart" Walkers who used weapons and keep it a mystery that they were really humans in Walker disguises a little while longer.

I'm struggling to understand why these folks are much of a threat at all unless "Alpha" has somehow convinced several hundred people to wander around wearing dead skin on their bodies. I guess the Whisperers will be experts at directing and therefore weaponizing herds of walkers cause they don't appear to have much in the way of weapons other than some knives and their numbers just can't be all that big.

I enjoyed getting some backstory on Alpha and Lydia (even if it was confusing because we were seeing Lydia's altered memories where her cruel mother pretended like the father was the cruel one) but I am going to need a lot more to understand how the Whisperers work and operate.

Presumably the Whisperers shamble around with walkers all day... ok. Well, what do they do at night? Do walkers even sleep? How do the Whisperers get food or drink without standing out as being different from the walkers and then being attacked? Lastly, how could anyone look at Alexandria and think, "I'd rather wander all day with the walking dead than spend any time in that place." What on Earth motivates these people to be a part of the Whisperers? It took Lydia about 10 minutes of seeing life inside Alexandria for her to freaking abandon her mother! I mean, why are all those other folks standing next to Alpha as she threatens Alexandria?

-Jason "the whisperers feel like something that is really not going to make a lot of sense when push comes to shove" Evans