Thread: Crossing Lines

Crossing Lines

I just finished watching the pilot of Crossing Lines, a new NBC TV series from Europe. My initial thoughts on this show were that it is sort of a mix of GraceLand and Criminal Minds, but as the two hour show proceeded through the evening Mrs. Jarhead and I had different thoughts. It transcends those two shows and most shows now on American TV. That's how we feel about it. We'll be watching more of it through the Summer.

The only name I recognize in the cast is Donald Sutherland, and the rest of the cast has a European feel to it. The theme is about a team of criminal investigators from several countries in Europe. They work for the ICC, the International Crime Commission in which Sutherland's character has a leadership role. To learn more about the show, do a search on Crossing Lines in your favorite search engine. Lot's of info there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    I just finished watching the pilot of Crossing Lines, a new NBC TV series from Europe. My initial thoughts on this show were that it is sort of a mix of GraceLand and Criminal Minds, but as the two hour show proceeded through the evening Mrs. Jarhead and I had different thoughts. It transcends those two shows and most shows now on American TV. That's how we feel about it. We'll be watching more of it through the Summer.

The only name I recognize in the cast is Donald Sutherland, and the rest of the cast has a European feel to it. The theme is about a team of criminal investigators from several countries in Europe. They work for the ICC, the International Crime Commission in which Sutherland's character has a leadership role. To learn more about the show, do a search on Crossing Lines in your favorite search engine. Lot's of info there.
    My initial impression after watching the show was "House, the International Police Team".