Thread: Body Count

Body Count

Like a lot of guys I know, I tend to really enjoy action movies,you know Arnold, Rambo, Segal, Chuck Norris, etc....
    I recently started to thinking (guess I was bored), out of all the action film stars which one has killed the most people on screen???

I would probably have to go with the combo of James Bond actors.

007 did have a license after all.

The A team.

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    The A team.
    The A-Team never killed anyone.
    Sure, they left many broken and bruised, but none dead.

bruce willis in last man standing kills a lot of people. so did stallone in cobra, which is a personal favorite.

Magnum, PI.

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    Like a lot of guys I know, I tend to really enjoy action movies,you know Arnold, Rambo, Segal, Chuck Norris, etc....
    I recently started to thinking (guess I was bored), out of all the action film stars which one has killed the most people on screen???
    Han Solo blew up an entire planet/star full of innocent independent civilian contractors. That's gotta count for something.

Wink Monday fool

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    The A team.
    I've never seen so many bullets fly for nobody to get hit with one.

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    I've never seen so many bullets fly for nobody to get hit with one.
    Ever watch the GI Joe Cartoons?

As for body count, didn't the Charlie Sheen spoof have a ridiculous body count during the part it spoofed Rambo? I think it was Hot Shots?

Ummm... this is a fraudulent question without...

...considering Clint Eastwood. H#LL he killed (the Union) half of the, then, US population in The Outlaw Josey Wales alone.

Or, he's old-school but, did some serious booty-tanning in his day. You should temporarily lose posting privileges for forgetting/not mentioning... The Duke- John Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    Han Solo blew up an entire planet/star full of innocent independent civilian contractors. That's gotta count for something.
    Umm, no, but props for the Clerks reference. Lando and that weird looking little dude blew up the second Death Star (in the Falcon, true), and Luke blew up the first. At best, Han gets an assist for his work on the forest moon of Endor.
    Last edited by billybreen; 08-20-2007 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Umm, no, but props for the Clerks reference. Lando and that weird looking little dude blew up the second Death Star (in the Falcon, true), and Luke blew up the first. At best, Han gets an assist for his work on the forrest moon of Endor.
    Yikes, it's been a while... I was thinking of Luke blowing up the first one

As a follow-up to the question, in order to credit the body count, do we actually need to see the deaths? For me, the blowing up of the death star doesn't really count as we don't see any deaths. However, in something like Rambo you get to see everyone gunned down/blown up etc. Much more satisfying, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipsfan View Post
    As a follow-up to the question, in order to credit the body count, do we actually need to see the deaths? For me, the blowing up of the death star doesn't really count as we don't see any deaths. However, in something like Rambo you get to see everyone gunned down/blown up etc. Much more satisfying, really.
    Is it really a death if they are just vaporized in outer space? I need a body that I can see, poke at, really make sure it is dead.

I mean you don't think we landed on the Moon do you?