scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine

K's Pep Talk last night

Can anyone who was at K's annual pep talk/team meeting/his-chance-to-swear-at-the-Crazies last night give us any intel on what was said, what inspirational videos he showed, what players said, etc? Not being in Durham for my first Duke-UNC game in four years (damn that whole graduating thing, I should've failed a few classes) is KILLING me, today more than any day.
    GTHC!
    Scott Rich on the front page

Trinity BS 2012; University of Michigan PhD 2018
    Duke Chronicle, Sports Online Editor: 2010-2012
    K-Ville Blue Tenting 2009-2012

Unofficial Brian Zoubek Biographer
    If you have questions about Michigan Basketball/Football, I'm your man!

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Can anyone who was at K's annual pep talk/team meeting/his-chance-to-swear-at-the-Crazies last night give us any intel on what was said, what inspirational videos he showed, what players said, etc? Not being in Durham for my first Duke-UNC game in four years (damn that whole graduating thing, I should've failed a few classes) is KILLING me, today more than any day.
    GTHC!

Fortunately or not it gets better with time. Its been 38 years since my last Duke Carolina game in Cameron.

GTHC!
    Years ago I remember him saying he didn't want his pep talks to the Crazies re-printed on various online sites (hinting at DBR). We should probably make sure that's still his wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
    Years ago I remember him saying he didn't want his pep talks to the Crazies re-printed on various online sites (hinting at DBR). We should probably make sure that's still his wishes.
    Yeah, he explicitly mentioned DBR at least once during one of the pep talks I saw (may have been the one year you and I didn't overlap).

Quote Originally Posted by juise View Post
    Yeah, he explicitly mentioned DBR at least once during one of the pep talks I saw (may have been the one year you and I didn't overlap).
    Hey may very well have mentioned DBR by name - my memory isn't perfect now that I'm old, haha. But the point was clear either way.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Yeah I figured that would be the response. I was just hoping for some nugget of info... I'm dying not being there right now, haha.

GTHC GTH

Yeah I figured that would be the response. I was just hoping for some nugget of info... I'm dying not being there right now, haha.
    It gets easier with time