Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Only half liking Ryan's offensive assertiveness. He needs to be smarter with the ball. Quinn was wide open!

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    Musberger and Bilas may be the best announcing duo ESPN has ever put together.
    they actually talk about the game at hand. that's nice

What's not nice is missing wide open layups and then getting burned on a 3ptr by going under the screen.

Did they just refer to Kelly as 'one of the best players in the country'? I like Kelly but I don't think so.

Sulaimon and a lot of guys need to just take it up strong. A missed layup is the worst play in basketball. He's young, and once he gets more Nolan in him (Nolan would have dunked towards the end when he was open in the lane), he will be scoring around 16 per game. He already scores around 12 while missing some of these easy ones.

not a bad start....I'm worried about karl hess
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by J4Kop99 View Post
    Watching tonight on ESPN looks so different after watching the weird camera placement/angles during the B4A games
    I really like the forced closeness of the cameras at the B4A. Felt like watching a game from the railing at Cameron. It would probably be impossible to pull off in most arenas though...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post

What's not nice is missing wide open layups and then getting burned on a 3ptr by going under the screen.
    Yeah, feels like Duke has dominated but the small things biting them. I like Kelly using his dribbling but he of all people needs to know about the charge.

Soft foul for Kelly's 2nd. But now we'll get to see what Amile can do from a defensive standpoint.

OSU getting to all the loose balls. This seemed like a classic let down game but I thought first real home game would have these guys fired up. OSU looks like they are going to crash the offensive glass so Duke needs to get out in transition.

Quote Originally Posted by sporthenry View Post
    Soft foul for Kelly's 2nd. But now we'll get to see what Amile can do from a defensive standpoint.

OSU getting to all the loose balls. This seemed like a classic let down game but I thought first real home game would have these guys fired up. OSU looks like they are going to crash the offensive glass so Duke needs to get out in transition.
    A lot of those loose balls are on horrible shots that don't hit any rim. Those are tough to get rebounds on.

Going under screens happened several times last weekend.

"Ohio State plays good defense without fouling"

More like "without being called for fouls"

Did you see how incredulous Thomas was for actually getting called for a blocking foul?

Osu playing great d. Also, where's Seth?

tearing us apart. Craft is dominating Cook. OSU is working much harder than Duke. Kelly out really hurts us.

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    I really like the forced closeness of the cameras at the B4A. Felt like watching a game from the railing at Cameron. It would probably be impossible to pull off in most arenas though...
    Yeah, I agree. It was an interesting way to watch a game. If only the lighting was a little better but under those circumstances, they did a pretty good job.

Sheed showing he is a freshmen at times. Unit on the floor is too devoid of offense esp. without Mason touching the ball.

That was a pretty easy block call on Thomas. You can't slide under an offensive guy who is receiving the ball.

i reallllllly don't like greg paulus in that other team's huddle...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Is it just me or does Cook never actually use the screen. He always runs so far off the screen that the trailing defender never actually touches the screener. Is this on purpose to get a more open driving lane?

tearing us apart. Craft is dominating Cook. OSU is working much harder than Duke. Kelly out really hurts us.
    Craft on defense and Thomas on offense for OSU are controlling the game so far.

gotta clean up the glass

Sulaimon has played really poorly so far. Making lots of mistakes that really hurt in a tight game like this.