brilliant move in the music biz by Beck

"One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

I am a big fan of Beck - have been for a long time. But I really don't get this. What I enjoy is his performance of his music. I don't consider him so much a composer, as a performer. The opportunity to hear various folks of various (andprobably limited) talent perform thier versions of his music based on his sheet music really doesn't excite me much.

I think the person who will enjoy this more than anyone else is Beck. What a kick to hear how folks interpret what you wrote, with no preconceived notion of it.

I think this is mo about the artist than about commercial marketing. Cool idea. But I cannot imagine a whole lot of bands tackling this (we all play guitar because we can't read music) although you will probably get some cool piano interpretations.

i am actually giving away a free day at the studio to the first band that wants to come in a record one of the songs from this new endeavor....i'll keep y'all posted...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Musicians dig it

I know lots of musicians who will dig it. I'm gonna pick the "album" up and give it a swing with my jazz combo.

awesome....hit me up in here or PM to let me know what's up....i may have to go pick it up myself...i could read it, i just can't play it as well as some other folks...