New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Cheap pizza for Duke fans! (In NC)

Duke has partnered with Papa Johns and is giving Duke fans discounts after wins in football and basketball. AND also this weekend!
    In celebration of the partnership announced by Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) and Duke University, North Carolina state residents will enjoy exceptional quality specials from Papa John’s Pizza as well as an exclusive offer with each Blue Devils home victory on the gridiron and hardwood...To add to the excitement and anticipation of a winning season, Papa John’s is providing all Blue Devils’ fans and North Carolina residents an early opportunity to enjoy this discount. Starting this Thursday (July 26) through Sunday (July 29), any regularly menu priced order will receive a 50% discount when using the BLUEDEVILS promo code online at www.papajohns.com!
    http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200
    I'm sure this means no more Domino's in Wallace Wade and Cameron. Now they just gotta give Chik-Fil-A the heave-ho.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Nice! Although too bad I don't live in NC. I wonder if some UK fans will threaten to boycott Papa John's now like they did for UPS when they ran the logisitics/Laettner ad and argued it was traitorous for a company with a large presence in Kentucky.

Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc...
    Kentucky companies just love Duke.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Nice! Although too bad I don't live in NC. I wonder if some UK fans will threaten to boycott Papa John's now like they did for UPS when they ran the logisitics/Laettner ad and argued it was traitorous for a company with a large presence in Kentucky.

Kentucky companies just love Duke.
    I picked up on that too. Note...it's Louisville, not Lexington.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Wouldn't it be nice to cash in on this deal after knocking off louisvile in Atlantis... too bad I haven't lived in north carolina since 02. Maybe they should expand this deal to NYC, DC and Tampa(where I live) to reach more devoted Devils.

If only their pizza wasn't so horrible. I'd rather eat the box it comes in. OTOH I feel tht way about most chain pizzas

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    If only their pizza wasn't so horrible. I'd rather eat the box it comes in.
    You can tell the difference?!

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    You can tell the difference?!
    So maybe this is all one big insult... are they trying to imply that we Duke fans have no taste?