Hilarious Interview with Austin Rivers

New Orleans writer and television commentary personality Chris Rose, who is known for his wit and off-beat style, did a hilarious interview with Austin Rivers. Among the curveball questions he threw at Austin was had Austin formulated a hurricane evacuation plan yet. Enjoy.

http://www.fox8live.com/video?autoSt...9#.UAD9lCbAUWI

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHNOLADevil View Post
    New Orleans writer and television commentary personality Chris Rose, who is known for his wit and off-beat style, did a hilarious interview with Austin Rivers. Among the curveball questions he threw at Austin was had Austin formulated a hurricane evacuation plan yet. Enjoy.

http://www.fox8live.com/video?autoSt...9#.UAD9lCbAUWI
    Thanks for sharing this! "It's probably not a good idea to fly during a hurricane." :-)
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

This was outstanding. I have no idea whether Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA, but if he keeps the same outlook and disposition, as somebody who has interviewed him, I have no doubt he's going to be a major go-to man for media who need quotes. I love this kid.

If You Enjoyed Chris Rose

If you enjoyed Chris Rose's irreverent interview approach, you should condider reading his 1 Dead in Attic, which is a wonderful collection of Rose's New Orleans Times-Picayune columns written in the days following the Katrina levee failures and resulting floods.

Hilarious! The sad thing is that I got a better feel for who Austin Rivers is -and really liked it what I saw -- than I did in a year at Duke. I know that is the way it should be, but it makes you wonder about all the personality of these kids we never get to see.

Aren't those crocodiles?
    They're big, I know that.