Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Names

Quote Originally Posted by ricks68 View Post
    Burton does not sound right (it might have been Fisher at that time, or maybe it was Burton's first go-around) and I am too tired (it's after 2:00 am here in Texas) to look up the the right name now. I lived in Mirecourt in its first year in the new location and it was really great sliding down the length of the stair rail outside. When it was cold, and wearing the right pants, you could really fly! You know, was BOG relocated in there at that time, also? I'm a crustie, as a lot of you know, and the only thing I am sure of is the rail on this one. Someone help us out here.

ricks
    I think the "Burton" name is correct...joke at the time was "Burton is atop Taylor" or something like that.

The other memories are a bit hazy - I think Mirecourt was a "new dorm" and BOG was still on the higher main quad, relatively near Kilgo Quad. We are talking about the late 60's here.

But otherwise agree...the years fade some memories.

k

Looking at the forecast for Saturday. They are predicting rain all day? HOPE THEY ARE WRONG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue4Life View Post
    Looking at the forecast for Saturday. They are predicting rain all day? HOPE THEY ARE WRONG!!
    It's okay....its gonna be hotter than hell on saturday :P
    April 1