Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Evil Gray Jerseys Must Be Burned Thread

Good Lord. Which one is the home team? Aren't you supposed to be able to make out the numbers? Someone please make them go away. Now.

Shred them. Then put the shreds through a wood chipper. Then burn them. Then put the ashes in a lead box and drop it into the deepest part of the Pacific.

All I could think of was...

...Oh My God...didn't Carolina do this and wind up in the NIT?

Quote Originally Posted by davekay1971 View Post
    Shred them. Then put the shreds through a wood chipper. Then burn them. Then put the ashes in a lead box and drop it into the deepest part of the Pacific.
    Amen and Amen.

H-i-d-e-o-u-s

Goodwill is looking for contributions -let's ditch these hideous uniforms in a good cause...

They need to get rid of those at halftime just like the Crazies did with those green shirts a few years ago.

Also, Florida is wearing theirs today too and they are down 11 at the half to Tennessee.
    Last edited by 1 24 90; 02-11-2012 at 05:07 PM.

All I can think of is:
    "Rip 'em up!
    Tear 'em up!
    Give 'em away hell, Duke

The new uniforms are like…

… the Mona Lisa in particle board.

… Mozart on a kazoo.

… a sunset crossed with contrails.

… Mrs. Tom Brady in a burlap sack.

… the Duke Chapel festooned in tarheel blue.

I don't mind them...for a ONE TIME thing. They are nothing like those horrible silver uni's worn by UNC@CH during that wonderful NIT season. I love the warm up jackets with the gray and blue DUKE on the front. Do I want to see the jerseys at more games? Nope. But for one day, they are kinda neat. Plus, I love the bright blue shoes!

I think they are awesome!!!! Would love to see a little more contrast with the numbers but wow these things are sharp!!!!! All of the players, and the majority of the young fans, love them so Nike must be doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by cmccoy11 View Post
    I think they are awesome!!!! Would love to see a little more contrast with the numbers but wow these things are sharp!!!!! All of the players, and the majority of the young fans, love them so Nike must be doing something right.
    Is that you, Nike?

What, did you have a lot of leftover fabric after making Georgetown Hoya jerseys?

These uniforms are a confirmation of what many of us already knew. Nike is the root of most, if not all, evil in the world

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Is that you, Nike?

What, did you have a lot of leftover fabric after making Georgetown Hoya jerseys?
    Not nike. I bet if you took a poll, the majority of young fans would say they love them, and the majority of the older fans would say they hate them. All of my friends absolutely love them and I haven't saw one college basketball player say they don't like them. I also believe some other schools wear grey at home. tOSU rings a bell.

When they are done with today they can donate them to a high school somewhere since there is no school name ..is it Marietta GA that's the blue devils?

Don't like the unis. The jacket however is awesome...lists all 4 titles on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by cmccoy11 View Post
    Not nike. I bet if you took a poll, the majority of young fans would say they love them, and the majority of the older fans would say they hate them. All of my friends absolutely love them and I haven't saw one college basketball player say they don't like them. I also believe some other schools wear grey at home. tOSU rings a bell.
    That's because grey is one of OSU's colors.

I would buy the jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by cwiley View Post
    That's because grey is one of OSU's colors.
    Well, they also wear white uniforms which isn't one of their colors.

Quote Originally Posted by muzikfrk75 View Post
    Don't like the unis. The jacket however is awesome...lists all 4 titles on the back.
    This team did not win one of them.