Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Austin Rivers > Harrison Barnes!
    Bob Green

go to hell, carolina!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

Fry it up Ozzie! Save the wool though, I need to weave some tissues for a few friend in chapel hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    That is incorrect. You left out 2 more ">"s.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Wasn't it a thing of beauty to see Rivers school Barn boy? I mean really, the over hyped barnes gets it handed to him by a freshman. To be embarassed like that and at home in front of your fans, I bet there isn't a Tar Heel fan this morning that doens't have the name Austin Rivers burning into his mind, lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Analogy View Post
    Wasn't it a thing of beauty to see Rivers school Barn boy? I mean really, the over hyped barnes gets it handed to him by a freshman. To be embarassed like that and at home in front of your fans, I bet there isn't a Tar Heel fan this morning that doens't have the name Austin Rivers burning into his mind, lol......
    To be fair, Barnes was playing hurt and had a hell of a second half. Love me some Austin and wouldn't trade him for the Black Pigeon -- but both kids can ball.

And your last point is key: for all the smack those fans were talking all week about Austin not being able to hang with the Heel guards, well -- ponder that shot for a few decades.

Per UNC's Department of Sports Disinformation, the ram is listed as "questionable" for the next game. Expect a miraculous recovery between now and the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Matches View Post
    Per UNC's Department of Sports Disinformation, the ram is listed as "questionable" for the next game. Expect a miraculous recovery between now and the weekend.
    Maybe the goat (er, ram) is having trouble digesting not only last nights loss but the women getting beat by the Duke women by 40 points or the fact that deano got knocked down another notch on the all times wins list last night? Or just maybe the fact that Duke has beaten the holes 5 out of the last 6 meetings?

Skype that "Black Sparrow" or whatever you call yourself.

Can we make this picture the default after a UNC victory? I hate seeing that dang bear although it still makes me laugh a bit inside but I'd love to see this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by sporthenry View Post
    I hate seeing that dang bear although it still makes me laugh a bit inside but I'd love to see this more often.
    Me too. I'm tired of that rainy-day teddy bear in the corner, it makes my heart sink into my stomach. Maybe a shot of the Sarah Duke gardens would be a better view after our losses (may they be few), to remind us that life goes on.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Well, Ozzie has worked some serious dark magic. Rameses is dead.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-dies-new.html

wizard.gif
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post

wizard.gif
    Sad, but fitting. Austin got their goat.

Seems like his life paralled the heels bball team:

This Rameses is the same ram that accidentally knocked his father's horns off, killing his father.

Built with big horns and thick skulls, rams are naturally aggressive animals. But, ... Hogan raised Pablo as a pet.
    Sounds familiar, Zeller tips balls into his own basket - killing his team - and ol' roy takes naturally aggressive players and turns them into gentle lambs.

Austin Rivers, with no regard for ovine life.

Doug McDermott > harrison barnes also and Rivers has to be the ACC POY so far

wizard.gif
    For the Heels, another sad ram-ification from Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by dukebballcamper90-91 View Post
    Rivers has to be the ACC POY so far
    Might be getting ahead of yourself a little bit.