Very Interesting Jay Will Interview

Via Dan Lebatard show. Don't really watch his show, but thought this interview was good. Asks some deep questions and Jay gives some revealing answers. Good stuff.

(p.s. merry christmas!)

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyJ View Post
    Via Dan Lebatard show. Don't really watch his show, but thought this interview was good. Asks some deep questions and Jay gives some revealing answers. Good stuff.

(p.s. merry christmas!)
    A great interview. Thanks for posting it.

Jay shows great maturity and incredible perspective on his life and life in general. He shows he has grown into manhood.

Great perspective by J-Will. For my money, he's as good a player as we have ever had. Every single time we took the floor and he was at the point, I knew we were going to be in every single game, no matter who we were playing. I still watch the last minute of that Maryland game on youtube once a month or so and get goosebumps every time. I know the shots are going to fall, but it's still amazing when they do. I actually left my feet so often cheering with excitement while watching that game live, that I broke my couch when i came back down on it. I've never met Jason, but everything I've come to know of him leads me to believe that he is an incredible human being and a great ambassador for Duke. As for Dan Lebatard, it seems as though a lot of people don't like him but I have always found him intelligent, thoughtful, and funny. I enjoy his new show and his work on PTI.