Roy Williams has vertigo!

Just thought I'd share this story about Roy Williams. I've had vertigo issues along with ear infections so kind of understand what he's going through. I hope he recovers soon as this could impact his performance or job.

http://www.wral.com/sports/story/1607638/

My heart skipped a beat there because I immediately thought Roy Hibbert. There is no other Roy in my daily world. Should have remembered where I was! Hoya Saxa and Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by mapei View Post
    My heart skipped a beat there because I immediately thought Roy Hibbert. There is no other Roy in my daily world. Should have remembered where I was! Hoya Saxa and Go Duke!
    Sorry, didn't think to clarify it was Roy Williams. Tried to go back and edit the title but wasn't able.

Can one of the moderators change the title to read "Roy Williams has vertigo?"

Thanks!

Thank you to the moderator for changing this thread title.

Well, I hope the pep band is getting together the sheet music for "Dizzy"!

Well Ol' Roy also now has a commitment from Ed Davis as well

Good pick up for Roy. This may actually benefit Duke with other prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    Good pick up for Roy. This may actually benefit Duke with other prospects.
    Why would we benefit from them getting Davis? Does Monroe have an insatiable hatred for Davis he can only satisfy by pounding his face in twice a year?

uno, dos, tres, catorce ...

minierre's disease?

Quote Originally Posted by VaDukie View Post
    Why would we benefit from them getting Davis? Does Monroe have an insatiable hatred for Davis he can only satisfy by pounding his face in twice a year?
    Great post!!

Though I doubt Ellington and Henderson would agree

-Jason "" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by VaDukie View Post
    The popular theory is that Ed Davis signing with UNC puts us in the driver's seat for Elliot Williams. If Ed Davis had picked UVA, then EW might have been interested in going with him to lead Virginia to the top. However, EW will now see that the cupboard is bare at Virginia, which means Duke is a better situation. If EW picks Virginia, he will be facing double team, after double team, after double team, followed by another double team!

Come on EW, we want you in Durham!

Bob Green
    Yokosuka, Japan

Doherty quote

This will stir things anew in Chapel Hill

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.3777b29.html

"Coach K's the man: Following his presentation on leadership, SMU men's basketball coach Matt Doherty was asked his thoughts on the best college basketball coach right now. Without hesitation he replied Duke's Mike Krzyzewski.

"You could mention Roy Williams [of North Carolina] and maybe Lute Olson [of Arizona]," Doherty said. "But because of what he's accomplished in college basketball and his involvement with USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski's the one. And that's coming from a Carolina guy."

another reason Matt Doherty will always be my favorite UNC coach!

Quote Originally Posted by acciconoclast View Post
    This will stir things anew in Chapel Hill

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.3777b29.html

"Coach K's the man: Following his presentation on leadership, SMU men's basketball coach Matt Doherty was asked his thoughts on the best college basketball coach right now. Without hesitation he replied Duke's Mike Krzyzewski.

"You could mention Roy Williams [of North Carolina] and maybe Lute Olson [of Arizona]," Doherty said. "But because of what he's accomplished in college basketball and his involvement with USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski's the one. And that's coming from a Carolina guy."
    I didn't really need another reason, but this is great.