Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    As for the poster that asked about Duke being on ESPN3.com - it is...you just have to change the tab where it says NETWORK - it gives you a drag down list of ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and ESPN3. You have to click ESPNU and it shows up there.

Hopefully this link helps:
    http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_...channel/espnu/
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    Ok, when you click on that link, it still only shows the VT game...but it should be pretty obvious where you click since there are two drag down boxes. Click NETWORK, and you can even select ALL NETWORKS and it will come up there!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeBlueHeart4 View Post
    Thanks so much!
    While it shows up on that list, technically the game today is on WatchESPN, and NOT espn3. There is a distinction. WatchESPN is only accessible to users that have Verizon FIOS, Time Warner, or Bright House Networks. If you have one of those three, you're in luck. Otherwise, ESPNU is the only way to watch it. A lot more providers subscribe to ESPN3 than just those three, but unfortunately this game isn't on ESPN3 (even though it's accessible through the same site).

watch on facebook

I get ESPN3 from Time Warner, but this game is on ESPNU, so I won't get it. I am planning on watching it on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/DukeAthletics

Anyone with a facebook account can just "like" this page and watch. I haven't tried it yet, but that's the word.

Quote Originally Posted by stillcrazie View Post
    I get ESPN3 from Time Warner, but this game is on ESPNU, so I won't get it. I am planning on watching it on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/DukeAthletics

Anyone with a facebook account can just "like" this page and watch. I haven't tried it yet, but that's the word.
    Based on the description of "Listen live", it looks like that's just going to be audio. Also says "live audio of men's and women's basketball, football..." and "select live video of WBB, SOC, VB, LAX, and BASE." I hope I'm wrong though and that it's actually streaming video...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Based on the description of "Listen live", it looks like that's just going to be audio. Also says "live audio of men's and women's basketball, football..." and "select live video of WBB, SOC, VB, LAX, and BASE." I hope I'm wrong though and that it's actually streaming video...
    You may be right, but I was going to airowe's post:

http://www.dukehoopblog.com/2011/11/...-via-facebook/

Surprised, but Duke goes with the same lineup as last night, here are the live tempo-based stats for the Presbyterian game...

http://www.scacchoops.com/ViewHDGame...Schedule=10342

Thought we'd see Thornton in there today.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    Surprised, but Duke goes with the same lineup as last night, here are the live tempo-based stats for the Presbyterian game...

http://www.scacchoops.com/ViewHDGame...Schedule=10342

Thought we'd see Thornton in there today.
    Personally, I don't think Tyler would be as effective if he had to carry the starter's mantle. I think he's best suited to give the team a quick spark and play in 5 or 10 minute bursts.

That was an awesome video about coach K that was just played before the game. Somebody better put that on youtube.

8. The FB link is audio only unfortunately and I don't have access to ESPNU -- if anyone knows where the game is being streamed I'd love to know!

So far looking very good. Curry, Rivers, and Mason could very well emerge as our stars this year. Rivers, in particular, has so much upside it's Reddickulous!

Heh heh...not exactly Hill to Laettner on that inbounds pass with 2.1 left on the clock to end the half. Fortunately, it didn't have to be. Good, good first half. They definitely answered my question about focus and intensity entering this game.

I love it that we ran the 2.1 second full court pass play! Guess it might have helped to have Grant and Laettner out there though.
    "Shout out to this clock right here that's telling us what time it is." - Dre

We look pretty solid today. Already answering some questions only 17 short hours after we asked them.

Turnovers are much improved. Curry, Mason, Rivers, Kelly, and even Miles have all at least shown stretches of great play. Defense has had some excellent possessions.
    Man, do I love Quinn Cook. He is fiery and passionate. Already slapped the floor. Can't wait to see his career progression. He looks more in tune with the game today.

- Chillin

Austin Rivers' ability to get into the paint, and to the rim, is elite. I'm gonna love watching that this year. I hope Quinn plays so well, we cant keep him off the court.

The announcers just said Alex Murphy is banged up, took a fall in practice.

This team is already such a tight group. They root for each other and celebrate hard when someone does well.