Basketball Tickets

Season tickets came today! UPS 2nd day express. Doing a quick UPS tracking, looks like the shipment (label) was prepared on Thursday and was actually shipped on Friday. Had they sent them standard UPS ground, I would have gotten them yesterday... But they are here!

Interesting to note that the cost of the exhibition games is the same as the regular season games. In seasons past, I believe they were a little cheaper.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Anyone have any idea when the other games will go on sale? Typically there's a few November, December games you can get tickets for a la carte.

Ticket Colors

We seem to no longer print the tickets in opposing teams' colors, which overall is a good thing.

However, I did thoroughly enjoy the year that we did for all opposing teams . . . except UNC's, which were flaming PINK.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    However, I did thoroughly enjoy the year that we did for all opposing teams . . . except UNC's, which were flaming PINK.
    That really happened? That's hilarious.

Chicago Cubs season ticket renewals went out the same day (Friday). Read into that as much as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Season tickets came today! UPS 2nd day express. Doing a quick UPS tracking, looks like the shipment (label) was prepared on Thursday and was actually shipped on Friday. Had they sent them standard UPS ground, I would have gotten them yesterday... But they are here!

Interesting to note that the cost of the exhibition games is the same as the regular season games. In seasons past, I believe they were a little cheaper.
    Thanks for the heads-up. We received them today, even in the far away region of San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    That really happened? That's hilarious.

Chicago Cubs season ticket renewals went out the same day (Friday). Read into that as much as you wish.
    Yep, I believe it was 4 years ago. Perhaps someone with a better memory could help with the exact year. I do remember that the UNC pink tickets were the last ones in the batch, so the year had to be 2, 4, or 6 years ago.