how about a morotorium on new members...

within the first 6 hours following a game. it's just troll city around here. i've finally given up calling a heel a heel. have at it...

and as an engineering graduate who is now a physician i am sorry that i can't spell moratorium.
    Last edited by willywoody; 03-05-2007 at 08:04 AM.

That's not a bad idea.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

Has this site really been that bad? I thought there'd be dozens of hole fans taking advantage of the easier registration, but I've only seen one and he was fairly reasonable (although waiting on the response).

I don't think it's been that bad. If anything, just make it until midnight after any unc game or loss in the NCAAs.

I'd support that. If you're going to be a part of this community then your first post probably shouldn't be after the UNC game / loss.

If the post-game reaction tonight becomes the norm, I'd agree, but I bet the circumstances at the end of this game have created a surge we won't see duplicated anytime soon.

the mods

I think the moderators are doing a great job and working overtime to re-organize and monitor the boards. If they are willing to put in the effort of stomping out the trolls, no need to have the ban. I'd hate to see a good poster turned away but definitely understand the amount of effort needed if the timed ban is not in place.