Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Okay, then...

Quote Originally Posted by wk2109 View Post
    Technically they're not wrong -- David Mayer was a walk-on last year who's not on the roster this year. Even goduke.com lists him as a loss from last year.
    I stand corrected.

I am super impressed with China's 2 big men, #15 Li and #14 Wang, who Gottlieb keeps calling by his given name . . . his surname is Wang, Gottlieb, you're in China, and you still don't know these things . . . come on, man.

I think Miles and Mason are doing as well as they possibly can, but these guys are good. Miles is doing a very good job rebounding, and he had a nice little up and under move to lay it in after an offensive rebound. I'm not surprised that they are having some troubles against China's bigs, these guys could easily start on most Div I teams. Kelly, however, is a BEAST.
    Last edited by licc85; 08-18-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Ryan Kelly just hit a sweet fade away jumper in the lane. That's something I saw him to in the NC Pro Am games and with his size it's really hard to stop. If he can hit that shot with consistency he's going to score a lot of points this year!

Good defense with solid fundamentals will always overcome bad officiating

Quote Originally Posted by SMO View Post
    I say it's over right now. Wheat's mid-summer fantasies are fulfilled
    Actually, Miles just had a very nice post score early in second half. They have the skills to make those plays, they just don't seem to look for them, which surprises me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat/"/"/" View Post
    Actually, Miles just had a very nice post score early in second half. They have the skills to make those plays, they just don't seem to look for them, which surprises me.
    Yeah Miles is really playing well in second half on both sides of the ball. Mason's last free throw looked good too. Kelly is MONEY!

I hate to keep asking, but would someone mind posting a score every once in a while? I am at work, and can't seem to get anything on ESPN. Thanks in advance!

Score Update?

I'm at work and we don't have ESPNU or access to ESPN3, could someone tell me what the score is now?

Quote Originally Posted by licc85 View Post
    I am super impressed with China's 2 big men, #15 Li and #14 Wang, who Gottlieb keeps calling by his given name . . . his surname is Wang, Gottlieb, you're in China, and you still don't know these things . . . come on, man.

I think Miles and Mason are doing as well as they possibly can, but these guys are good. Miles is doing a very good job rebounding, and he had a nice little up and under move to lay it in after an offensive rebound. I'm not surprised that they are having some troubles against China's bigs, these guys could easily start on most Div I teams. Kelly, however, is a BEAST.
    I agree about the Chinese bigs. They are good players, play physical, use their size well, etc. I think Miles is having a pretty good game. I'd love to say the same about Mason but he just isn't playing all that well from what I'm seeing. Kelly continues to be a beast.

Note, before anyone complains, I know saying that about Mason is a bit harsh considering it's August but I'm just calling it as I see it. Kelly has scored 4 more points as I've typed this response!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
    I dont have access to ESPN3 or U. Isnt there a Justintv link? Or another streaming link?
    I used adthe from google and had to facebook like freedocast? I am currently on http://88.80.16.174/index.php?option...t&layout=popup if that helps.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

62-50 with about 7 minutes left

62-48 Duke with 7:36 left in 4th

Ryan looks like Dirk. He even kind of dribbles like him.

67-54 with just under 5 minutes to go... RK has 20 i believe. nice pass by mason for a layup by dawkins

Mason just grabbed a nice offensive board and made an incredible pass to 'Dre for a layup!

Our bigs are taking over this game in the 4th quarter, all 3 are playing with much improved toughness and confidence and are absolutely dominating the glass. This is beautiful to watch. Although Kelly has clearly been the star, I gotta hand it to Miles, he's been diving all over the place hustling and picking up bruises and floor burns just getting it done. Way to go, big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by NSDukeFan View Post
    I used adthe from google and had to facebook like freedocast? I am currently on http://88.80.16.174/index.php?option...t&layout=popup if that helps.
    Good link...thanks!

Kelly has looked confident and quicker. He's always had the nice jumper.
    "Dirk" like might be a little stretch, but he has put the ball on the floor under control and looked good.
    score Duke 78 china 66 a minute to go

78-66 final score

Final: 78-66 Duke. The good news is nobody got hurt...the floor was slick and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrius View Post
    78-66 final score
    Ryan and Miles really played well. I thought Curry played pretty good in the second half as well. I was really looking forward to watching Austin play but he didn't have a great game. Austin really had issues with the slick floor. Hope I get to see a box score.