Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyrie's Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    I would at least hope that this is the end of Kyrie's tormentor. @RealMissHawaii has made her tweets private, as her entire public persona has been revealed as a near total fraud.
    Wow, that was quite a K.O. Not that I necessarily blame Kyrie for getting himself into that mess in the first place, but I might grant that guy a couple exclusive interviews in the future if I were him...

BTW, how in the world does Tom Brady comprise 50% of the athletes on the "Black Sports Online"' website header?

Well, on a positive note, it looks like Kyrie is taking classes this summer:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie Irving
    Feels weird gearing back up for classes this summer...but got to stick to the 5-year plan...yessir!!
    http://twitter.com/Ky1Irving

Nice dedication! Anybody know if they'll be at Duke? I'd assume so...

Edit: Some clues with his correspondences with JJ:

Quote Originally Posted by JJ
    Yep. Probably all of september too. You there now?? RT @Ky1Irving: @JJRedick47 you coming down here in august?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie
    @JJRedick47 yup I'm here taking classes...we should have some good games here if everyone comes back in aug and sept
    @Ky1Irving good for you man. Looking forward to catching up when I'm in town. We will have some decent runs when guys are in town ha
    Edit again: Although twitter has me confused...I can't follow:

Yep that's the plan for now RT @bmcdonald04: @JJRedick47 Hey JJ, what are you doing to train over the summer? Are you staying in Orlando?
    So, JJ's staying in Orlando?...I had thought "coming down" meant to Durham even though that's up...haha.
    Last edited by Bluedog; 07-06-2011 at 10:18 PM.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Well, on a positive note, it looks like Kyrie is taking classes this summer:

http://twitter.com/Ky1Irving

Nice dedication! Anybody know if they'll be at Duke? I'd assume so...

Edit: Some clues with his correspondences with JJ:

Edit again: Although twitter has me confused...I can't follow:

So, JJ's staying in Orlando?...I had thought "coming down" meant to Durham even though that's up...haha.
    Pretty sure JJ is coming to Durham to train during the lockout. I read an article a couple of weeks back where he stated that was the plan. Not sure on timing, but he did say he was coming home. I imagine it will be a little bit lonely during Aug with the guys and staff in China, but September should have some killer pickup games.