South Park destroys NCAA

I had not seen or heard about this until DBR posted about it on the Main Page. Wow, simply hysterical and just a viscous punch in the NCAA's stomach. Everyone really needs to watch the episode.

--Jason "post your favorite line -- I am partial to 'we need a Jew to do the bookkeeping'" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Hilarious. When the creators put their mind to it, they can absolutely obliterate their targets. As I've gotten older, I don't watch the show as much as I used to but from time to time word gets around when they put together a gem like this and I have to check it out.

Oh yea !!!! on target, vicious and hilarious....
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

"I don't make the rules ma'am. I just think them up and write them down."

lol

Meh...I agree with some of the points of the episode but I didn't think it was a great episode overall...some of their other takedowns (Wal Mart comes to mind) were significantly better, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Meh...I agree with some of the points of the episode but I didn't think it was a great episode overall...some of their other takedowns (Wal Mart comes to mind) were significantly better, IMO.
    I'm with you there. Its a slightly shallow analogy, and fails to really consider any alternatives or their potential ramifications.
    April 1

Crack-Baby Ball..I agree...was ok but nothing special. My favorite episode is Butter's balls on chin episode.

You still believe in Slash don't you? Your profile pic suggests such. How sweet.

I agree with the other posters in that it wasn't their best "take-down" episode, but entertaining none-the-less. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a shot at the NCAA. Those clowns need to be taken off their high horses sometimes.

Favorite line from the episode: Cartman in Southern Accent..."You have some mighty strong lookin' workers here-ah. I'll give your $40 for two of the white ones, and $50 for the black ones."
    Last edited by left_hook_lacey; 06-01-2011 at 03:02 PM.

"Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan and I was famous for 2 months."

As an avid South Park fan I too thought the episode was mediocre, even though Cartman's Southern slave owner character (i.e. the NCAA) was classic. "Student ath-o-letes eh??"

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    You still believe in Slash don't you? Your profile pic suggests such. How sweet.

I agree with the other posters in that it wasn't their best "take-down" episode, but entertaining none-the-less. I'm glad someone has the balls to take a shot at the NCAA. Those clowns need to be taken off their high horses sometimes.

Favorite line from the episode: Cartman in Southern Accent..."You have some mighty strong lookin' workers here-ah. I'll give your $40 for two of the white ones, and $50 for the black ones."
    Ok, I'll admit the Vünter Slauche bit was pretty hilarious as a little side plot. And yeah, I was able to get close enough at that show that I'm ~60% sure it wasn't my parents

Ok, I'll admit the Vünter Slauche bit was pretty hilarious as a little side plot. And yeah, I was able to get close enough at that show that I'm ~60% sure it wasn't my parents
    I bet he ate the cookies and drank the milk too...are you 60% sure of that?
    April 1