Thread: Barnstormers

Barnstormers

I know it's a little early but I am wondering if any locals are going to see Kyle and Nolan (and other ACC seniors)? On April 12th, I plan on hitting Asheboro to see them one last time, hopefully get to talk with them also.

This reminds me of the ACC All-Star classic I went to as a kid, meeting Christian Laettner stands out in my mind it was a great experience. Anyway if anyone wants to see just 1 more game they are playing in a few spots so look it up tickets are on the cheap!

Do you have a link?

Locations & Dates???

I would love to take my son out to see them again this year. Any ideas on locations and dates where games will be? And how to get tickets?

ARo24

lives near a number of big white buildings
    Quote Originally Posted by mrscarlett View Post
    I see Kyle and Nolan both scheduled to participate. Is Justin Knox the only UNC-CH player participating?

Thanks for the feedback.

I know that the site says they will do autographs but will it be a booth or just a couple signs here and there? (Obviously this question is directed to those who have gone in the past)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmartDevil View Post
    I see Kyle and Nolan both scheduled to participate. Is Justin Knox the only UNC-CH player participating?
    I think Knox is the only senior they have that's not a walk-on.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by cbnaylor View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

I know that the site says they will do autographs but will it be a booth or just a couple signs here and there? (Obviously this question is directed to those who have gone in the past)

Thanks
    I know back when it was the ACC All-Stars vs. Crossfire ministries, they would set up a table for autographs. All of the ACC guys would sit at a table and sign autographs for everyone.