Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

NCAA Tournament TV coverage questions/comments

I can't find the unca-ualr game on tv?

EDIT:

2011 NCAA Tournament Games
    All Men's games stream online at March Madness On Demand.

Men's post game video, including press conferences.

Women's games will be on ESPN3
    Last edited by -jk; 03-19-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: added links for reference
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Something called TruTV, at least where I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    I can't find the unca-ualr game on tv?
    Tru TV (used to be Court TV).

I have TruTV on Dish 204.

The network this is on probably tells you whether the NCAAT needs to have more than 64 teams in the first place.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

Find TruTV on your cable because Duke Hampton is on there Friday.

Very surprised Nantz and Kellogg are doing this game (along with Steve Kerr). They're really out of their element and clearly don't know anything about these teams.

Tomorrow's games will be done by Gus Johnson and Len Elmore. One guy creating the excitement while the other sucks it out, what will the result be?

MMOD feed quality?

I tried to watch UNC-A vs. UALR online, but the feed is so bad I can't even do it. My nephew in Durham is having the same problem. Anyone having good streaming?

Retitling this thread to encompass an issue that is sure to persist throughout the tournament.

The announcers for the R64 and R32 sites are here:

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/20...location-2011/

Charlotte gets Nantz and Kellogg, not a real surprise. Although during the Billy Packer era they usually chose away from ACC regions so that Packer could watch some different teams.

On this TruTv, is anyone else having volume issues? Loud then soft, etc. not just during commercials and it's on all the tvs in the house.

And I wish I could meet Gus Johnson and get a picture with him.

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    Tomorrow's games will be done by Gus Johnson and Len Elmore. One guy creating the excitement while the other sucks it out, what will the result be?
    Maybe Gus will snap and bang Lennie in the head with a chair. That would be fun!
    A girl can dream...

No problems here.

Nice to know Bobby Hurley is comfortable in his own skin.

It's nice to see you guys learning the comfortability factor of Dove body wash and deoderant.
    lol...

It's a good day all around for Duke point guards and body parts.

CBS NCAA TV schedule

They are listing the Duke/Hampton game on truTV Friday @ 3:10.

Does anyone know if they will still have regional coverage to show the local games on regular CBS? Or are all the games going to stick to their schedule of truTV, TBS, etc?

I don't get truTV so I will have to watch online if not. I think ncaa.com will be showing them.

Quote Originally Posted by nocilla View Post

Does anyone know if they will still have regional coverage to show the local games on regular CBS? Or are all the games going to stick to their schedule of truTV, TBS, etc?

I don't get truTV so I will have to watch online if not. I think ncaa.com will be showing them.
    No regional coverage differences. CBS will carry the same game nationwide as will TBS, TNT, and TruTV. I know of some providers that didn't have TruTV in HD previously have added it this week, so make sure to check your listings.

Quote Originally Posted by nocilla View Post

My understanding is that they will be sticking with the schedule of the different networks and not doing regional coverage. If you have satellite or cable keep looking for TruTV, it has shown up in HD on both DirecTV and my local cable company in the last 24 hours.

truTV is channel #246 on DirecTV

It's in the TNT, TBS "neighborhood" of the DirecTV program guide, if that helps; I don't know if cable systems group them together.

Time Warner

in Winston Salem area lists TruTV on channels 313 & 1313 HD. TNT 301 & 1301 HD.
    Go Duke!

final four coverage in china

Hi all,

I will be abroad in China in the Beijing region during the Final Four games. I've read about last year's championship game being broadcast widely (via the "Duke Fan in Beijing" article, highly entertaining), but does anyone know if the games will be shown outside of Beijing as well? I known I'll be cheering on the Blue Devils!

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Sunday's game times are noon, 2:30 and 5pm on CBS, 7:30 on TruTV, 6 and 8:30 on TBS and 7:30 and 9:30 on TNT. A lot more spread out than previous years, when CBS wanted all the games finished in time for 60 minutes on the east coast.

Hopefully, the Charlotte region, with the returning national champions top national TV draw, will be the featured games on CBS to start the day.