Coach Knight breaks down Smith

Great video analysis of how Nolan uses the ball screen, delivered with equal parts of insight and charming crustiness from Coach Knight.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6103089

There was a layup for Mason in tonight's Miami game that was just like the one they showed here.

I could watch stuff like this for hours--Knight is probably my favorite color guy. Wish he did more Duke games, and Dickie V did far less.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I could watch stuff like this for hours--Knight is probably my favorite color guy. Wish he did more Duke games, and Dickie V did far less.
    A-men!! It is so rare that we get to glimpse real genius and understand it. Bobby Knight is, unquestionably, a basketball genius. Listening to him do color commentary, and especially listening to these kind of "chalk talk" sessions is a true pleasure and education for all of us. Anyone who fancies themselves a "student of the game" must adore the time we get to spend with Knight.

--Jason "I wish he did more Duke games" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Usually

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Far too often the announcers just get in the way, going off on tangents and not telling me things I'd like to know (number of fouls, scores, stuff like that). Knight is the exception. Every time I listen to him I feel like I actually learn something pertinent to the game at hand.