Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1

    #1 Duke jerseys on sale at Dick's throughout the triangle

    I called around this morning and these Dick's sporting goods are carrying the #1 (white) home jersey.

    Price: $75

    AKA Kyries jersey (without his name)

    Crossroads: In stock
    Triangle Town: In stock
    Apex: Out of stock
    Garner: In stock
    Brier Creek: In stock
    Durham (New Hope): in stock

    I only checked for availablity not sizes.

    Here are the numbers if you want to call for you size

    Crossroads: 919-851-7721
    Triangle Town: 919-792-9090
    Garner: 919-662-4177
    Brier Creek: 919-806-5153
    Durham (New Hope): 919-493-9884

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    I actually saw that jersey last night in the Dick's in Brier Creek. Nice to see some nice Duke stuff instead of the usual sea of ugly light blue.

  3. #3
    Thanks to @crazietalker for intially seeing the jersey

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at Dicks here in Winston Salem. In most stores here all I see is ugly blue(unc) and Wake clothing. Go Duke!

  5. #5
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to check the local Charlotte (Pineville) store later.

    Is this a Nike jersey and is it embroidered numbers and letters or screen-print (replica)?

  6. #6
    Howdy. These are the jerseys we saw at the Dick's on 15-501 a couple of nights ago. They're the real deal...authentic replicas of the new jerseys that the players are wearing now:

    http://twitpic.com/3vbjx9

  7. #7
    ^Thanks, exactly what I was hoping they were.

    I haven't tried these yet, but here are some coupons that might get $10 off.

    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/dickssportinggoods.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiAdmiral View Post
    Howdy. These are the jerseys we saw at the Dick's on 15-501 a couple of nights ago. They're the real deal...authentic replicas of the new jerseys that the players are wearing now:

    http://twitpic.com/3vbjx9
    How much would I have to pay someone to pick me up one of these?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gewwang View Post
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to check the local Charlotte (Pineville) store later.
    As I expected, I found one Duke t-shirt in the whole store and an entire wall of UNC junk.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    I'm far more interested in seeing the #1 jersey on the court playing for Duke than I am in seeing it cavorting around the Triangle on some short, fat dude.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Boone, NC

    Question about jersey

    Is this jersey the authentic game jersey or just screen printed jersey. I would love to get one for my son and I to have. Any fellow Duke fan out there, could help us out.
    How much are the jerseys if anyone could help please send me an email at

    atrivette78@gmail.com

    if you can help me out

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDBlueDevilsTC78 View Post
    Is this jersey the authentic game jersey or just screen printed jersey. I would love to get one for my son and I to have. Any fellow Duke fan out there, could help us out.
    How much are the jerseys if anyone could help please send me an email at

    atrivette78@gmail.com

    if you can help me out
    I'll just reply here so others may read too.

    This is as "authentic" as you can get for a college jersey. The letters and numbers are twill (sewn on), not screen printed. The NCAA logo is there, as is the sewn Nike logo. The back has the gothic design. As far as I can tell, the only thing distinguishing this jersey from a game jersey is the lack of Irving's name on the back. It's $75.

  13. #13
    I am going bye today to pick up a jersey for a DBR member to ship it to him. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

    The store I am going to said they had

    4 mediums (however I am picking up one medium)
    2 Larges
    2 XL
    2 XXL

    Thanks

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jimrowe0 View Post
    I am going bye today to pick up a jersey for a DBR member to ship it to him. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

    The store I am going to said they had

    4 mediums (however I am picking up one medium)
    2 Larges
    2 XL
    2 XXL

    Thanks
    I'm definitely interested. (I'm a medium) Do they only have white?

  15. #15
    Do they have any youth sizes?
    I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    I'm definitely interested. (I'm a medium) Do they only have white?
    They only came out with white for these jerseys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    Do they have any youth sizes? I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!
    They only had adult sizes.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at Dicks here in Winston Salem. In most stores here all I see is ugly blue(unc) and Wake clothing. Go Duke!
    Just checking in to see if you found any in Winston Salem?

  18. #18

    #1 Duke jerseys on sale at Dick's throughout the triangle

    They made them in blue as well. I carry them in my store.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    They made them in blue as well. I carry them in my store.
    What store is that exactly? I'm a big fan of his dating back to his high school days and would be interested in getting one.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    Do they have any youth sizes?
    I had to sell my daughter's #4 jersey (currently listed on eBay if anyone is interested) and a Duke #1 jersey is perfect for a little kid!
    had to?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke Jerseys Available?
    By HCheek37 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 12:09 AM
  2. Duke authentic jerseys
    By wnab21 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
  3. New Alternate Duke Jerseys
    By WhiteboardGuy in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 07:40 PM
  4. Duke basketball jerseys
    By Blueequalslife23 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 08:28 AM
  5. Requirements for Retired Duke Jerseys
    By TwoDukeTattoos in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •