Question about buying tickets from Duke website.

Just a few minutes ago they released a few seats for the Maryland game. I got on my computer and immediately and tried to buy tickets. It came up that they had 2 trickets and to confirm order. When I hit confirm order so I could enter my credit card info it went to white. I know a lot of people are trying to buy but this is the second time it has happened to me. Why doesn't the screen to enter my card infor come up? Should I leave the page open and wait?

Tickets available for Maryland now online

At Duke site

I figured it out. INternet Explorer and Safari would not work but Mozilla browser did.

Thanks so much!

The goduke.com link called these "reserved bleacher seats" in section 19, and gave a specific row and seat number when I bought the tickets, but the receipt doesn't show that information. Does anyone know if these are actually regular general admission bleacher seats? Just wondering how early I'd need to get there...

My order was rowE with seat number 5 Looks like it is behind Maryland bench....

Section 17

My ticket is actually in the student section. I'm still (a) crazy after all these years
    Last edited by Duke_92; 01-07-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Lid,
    the seats are assigned by row and number. It should be on the receipt. I sat there for the UAB game and while it's a tight fit, it's a great vantage point.

Missed it!

Dang. I just tried to buy 1 ticket, but it says no tickets are available. Thanks for the heads up, though! Never thought I would see tix for sale from Duke for an ACC game!

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    Dang. I just tried to buy 1 ticket, but it says no tickets are available. Thanks for the heads up, though! Never thought I would see tix for sale from Duke for an ACC game!
    the students are still all out of town...shrug
    1200. DDMF.

Late return for students

I heard that! Seems awfully late to start 2nd semester (1/12!!)! I thought they would have had to be back on Jan 3. Students must have taken exams on week prior to Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    the students are still all out of town...shrug

Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    I heard that! Seems awfully late to start 2nd semester (1/12!!)! I thought they would have had to be back on Jan 3. Students must have taken exams on week prior to Christmas.
    nope

fall semester was a week later than usual, and spring semester starts a week later...yes, exams ended on the 20th
    1200. DDMF.

don't give up

Cbarry, don't give up I just scored another ticket 7 minutes ago, after clicking for an hour.

Anybody know the earliest of will call opening up?

Quote Originally Posted by Philsfan View Post
    Lid,
    the seats are assigned by row and number. It should be on the receipt. I sat there for the UAB game and while it's a tight fit, it's a great vantage point.
    Thanks for the response. That's why I'm worried -- the seat number, etc was blank on the receipt, although it wasn't blank the screen when I purchased the tickets.

From another thread they say box office opens at 7. Is it inside Cameron or outside?

Thanks
    DL