Blue Steel Attacks John Henson

apparently some of the UNC walk-ons, who have dubbed themselves "blue steel," decided to pick on john henson's car.

here's the link on espn, scroll down to find it. pretty funny stuff.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation

Was that a florida plate?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeFanSince1990 View Post
    Was that a florida plate?
    He's from Tampa, Florida. I was surprised they didn't blur out the plate (or just not show it in the video). Now people can stalk him and vandalize his car. (Not that I encourage such things). Funny stuff.

There doesn't seem to be a link on the local ABC affiliate, but they've been running a story with a picture of the car that "Blue Steel" pranked. They then continue the story on Henson's car troubles noting a separate incident, showing a picture of his car with a parking ticket and boot on it.

I wish they'd link it on their website. It's just one of those fun Carolina stories I'd love to share.

If someone removes all those notes for free, does that count as receiving improper benefits??

I don't think this was a prank... I'm pretty sure those were reminders for Henson to eat.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    zoolander.jpg This should be in Cameron. Please let this be in Cameron.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Somebody should run a DMV inquiry on the plates and see if there are any outstanding tickets or warrants on this suspicious looking vehicle with its window obscured by post its.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    zoolander.jpg This should be in Cameron. Please let this be in Cameron.
    Sorry, but that's not Blue Steel. That's Le Tigre.

Doesn't anyone appreciate how dangerous this stunt was?

If Henson had been in the car and the post-it notes lapped over the door edges, he could have been trapped in there forever! We all know that has bulked up and can usually tear wet tissue paper, but to overcome the adhesive force of a post-it?

I shiver at the thought of poor John weeping in the car, futilely throwing his entire mass at the door trying to free himself. The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    Somebody should run a DMV inquiry on the plates and see if there are any outstanding tickets or warrants on this suspicious looking vehicle with its window obscured by post its.
    He's had a problem with tickets: http://www.statefansnation.com/index...tball-program/

NdotSmitty Nolan D. Smith
    @ @Isaiah_Thomas2 you raising the roof everywhere huh bro?

NdotSmitty Nolan D. Smith
    My bro @Isaiah_Thomas2 said he bringing back raise the roof! If he do it, I'ma bring it back too next game! Lol

In this same article you will see Isaiah Thomas' slam dunk, his first of the year then raise the roof. This was a twitter conversation between Isaiah and Nolan. Now Nolan says he will be bringing it back in his next game. Look for it in the Terps game!!
    The Terrapin Assassin