WBB: Duke 73, Okla St. 45

The Duke women are playing Oklahoma State. The game is on Fox College Sports Central (FCSC) if you get that channel.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    The Duke women are playing Oklahoma State. The game is on Fox College Sports Central (FCSC) if you get that channel.
    I thought I got it, but at 2 the DirecTV logo switched to "Channel Not Purchased"...grrr. My GF gets it on hers in Cary. Double grrr.
    Bright side, I can listen. Our defense sounds smothering.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    WOW. Ok. state held to 9 points in the first!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Solution

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I thought I got it, but at 2 the DirecTV logo switched to "Channel Not Purchased"...grrr. My GF gets it on hers in Cary. Double grrr.
    Bright side, I can listen. Our defense sounds smothering.
    Sounds like you need to spend more time with your GF!

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Sounds like you need to spend more time with your GF!
    Ha! She agrees. After a call to DTV I was able to watch the second.

Second half was a little underwhelming, but the first half ...whoa.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    Second half was a little underwhelming, but the first half ...whoa.
    I think it was only underwhelming compared to the first half. If we see that kind of defensive pressure again, we'll win that game too. OSU actually won the second half by a point, helped in part by a 12-0 run made up of 4 straight 3's. As far as a game goes (if you weren't biased) it was also more fun to watch. I think with a 30 point lead, it's hard to keep up that kind of performance for both halves, we've seen the same happen with the men. By the way, besides winning by 28 points, we had the rebounding advantage by 26. The only stat that OSU did do better in was turnovers, we had 25 to their 21.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Here's the summary on goduke.com:

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

17 first half turnovers forced, 3-21 FG shooting by OSU in the first half, 29 point lead at halftime, snapped a 48 game non-conference home court winning streak in Stillwater

Wow.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Here's the summary on goduke.com:

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

17 first half turnovers forced, 3-21 FG shooting by OSU in the first half, 29 point lead at halftime, snapped a 48 game non-conference home court winning streak in Stillwater

Wow.
    Even more unbelievable is that Duke held a reasonably good team to 9 first half points, on the road.