Thread: Traveler

Thumbs up Traveler

I think Traveler is the best show on TV right now. Each week keeps getting better and better. Anyone else watching it?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I think Traveler is the best show on TV right now. Each week keeps getting better and better. Anyone else watching it?

Yes.

Exclamation watching

Yeah, I'm watching it, but... it's only OK. Deadliest Catch is better. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I have it on my TIVO but have not started watchigng it. I thought all of you said the show was already cancelled so I figured why bother to start watching it. There is no way it gets resolved in the 8 epsiodes they are airing this summer. That is the problem with setting up a mystery show that gets cancelled early.

-Jason "my TIVO is starving for activity these days" Evans

Yeah I started watching and was 2 episodes in when I read on here that it was already cancelled. Very disappointing that is. I'm a week behind but have it on my Tivo just haven't gotten to this past weeks yet. But I've found it very good and highly interesting. I wish they'd given it a fair chance since it quite well done and has interesting characters.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I have it on my TIVO but have not started watchigng it. I thought all of you said the show was already cancelled so I figured why bother to start watching it. There is no way it gets resolved in the 8 epsiodes they are airing this summer. That is the problem with setting up a mystery show that gets cancelled early.

-Jason "my TIVO is starving for activity these days" Evans
    If it's starving for activity, does it record Rescue Me? Great, great show.