Kyle Singler 's parents Ed and Kris talk about Duke, E.J., family on Sports Chat

Hey guys,

I am a sports reporter at the Mail Tribune in Medford. I do a weekly sports webcast and was lucky enough to get Kyle and E.J. Singler's parents, Ed and Kris, on the show. Here is the saved version. The two get into a bunch of different topics, ranging from the kids' high school careers at South Medford, their relationship and their success in college. Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11063407

Quote Originally Posted by dljcards View Post
    Hey guys,

I am a sports reporter at the Mail Tribune in Medford. I do a weekly sports webcast and was lucky enough to get Kyle and E.J. Singler's parents, Ed and Kris, on the show. Here is the saved version. The two get into a bunch of different topics, ranging from the kids' high school careers at South Medford, their relationship and their success in college. Here is the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11063407
    Thanks for posting that.

You did a great job covering a variety of topics.

Ed and Kris Singler are just great people, and surely played a big part in Kyle beecoming the person he is.

For posters who cannot listen to the entrie 45 minutes, make sure you fast forward to the 39 mnute mark.

Thumbs up

Good Stuff!

Great job by that Tribune reporter. I really liked the interview, and came away with a tremendous respect for Kyle's parents, and his brother.

Nice interview. They seem like good people. You can see where Kyle learned to be the person/player that he is.

Thanks for sharing, dljcards! What a great family.