Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but every time I see him on tv in an interview, he always seems to be kind of a jerk...
    What kind of JERK? Do you mean arrogant? or Entitled? Or Snob? Just wondering what kind of Jerk, and how that is implied in a TV interview. Perhaps, I have not seen those interviews.

I think Christian was one of the best players ever to suit up in a Duke Uniform!!!

And as always,
    Go Duke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    Maybe I missed something, but every time I see him on tv in an interview, he always seems to be kind of a jerk...
    I just had a drink with a buddy the other night, who relayed that his buddy went out to the Kansas City games and ran into CL in the Arena. Apparently Laettner stopped to talk and BS for quite a while. Was totally cool to a complete stranger.

I prefer to believe that type of stuff more than what the media spins him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Faison1 View Post
    I just had a drink with a buddy the other night, who relayed that his buddy went out to the Kansas City games and ran into CL in the Arena. Apparently Laettner stopped to talk and BS for quite a while. Was totally cool to a complete stranger.

I prefer to believe that type of stuff more than what the media spins him to be.
    HERE HERE!!!! Totally agree!! Media always spins things their way, or whatever way they want too....

I dont ever recall an interview where CL was a jerk...... Anyway, glad that CL was on the Duke Team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
    HERE HERE!!!! Totally agree!! Media always spins things their way, or whatever way they want too....

I dont ever recall an interview where CL was a jerk...... Anyway, glad that CL was on the Duke Team!!!
    I was able to meet Christian when he played at Duke. One of my best friends was our high school basketball coach. Every year he invited a player from Duke or unc to hold a bb camp at the school(I don't think that's allowed now.) Christian was extremely nice to everyone and he seemed to be a humble person. Certainly not the type person the media makes him out to be. Go Duke!