Who to Start in hoops 2k8 legacy?

I know most of you will probably think this is stupid but i was just wondering your opinions on who i should start in my college hoops 2k8 legacy. The choices are:

Pg:
    Nolan Smith-75 ovr- led duke to the final four and all acc 2nd team-Sr.
    Kyrie Irving-77 ovr-Fr.

Sg:
    Andre Dawkins-70 ovr.-So.-Backup SG last year
    Seth Curry-70 ovr.-So.-Transfered and sat out last year
    Bradley Mattox-80 obv.-Fr.

Sf:
    Brandin Dye-80 ovr.-Fr
    Ryan Kelly-72 ovr-So.-Started at Pf last year
    Justino Jennings-76 ovr.-So.-Transfer from Junior College

Pf:
    Dwayne Echols-77-Fr.
    Mason Plumlee-70 ovr.-Jr.-Backup Pf last year
    Olek Czyz-67 ovr-Jr

Center:
    Miles Plumlee-67 ovr.- Jr.- Backup Center last year

I could possibly move Echols or mason to center. I would feel bad about not starting nolan or kelly cause they got us to the final four last year, but they are not as good. Also i want to start andre or seth but dont know what one. Please share your opinions, thanks.

HAHAHA i still play Choops as well.

I would start

Nolan
    Andre
    Brandin
    Dwayne
    Mason(At center)

This game is the best sports game ever imo.

thanks and id have to agree with u on 2k8 being the best game. its a shame they dont make them anymore, EA's just are not the same.

I am currently in the 2021-2022 season of 2k7 with the Shane State Defenders, playing every single game. Coach Wojo has guided the team to something in the realm of 10 National Titles (although I lost in the title game to Duke some time back) brought home to the Battier Center. I even keep an updated All Time team, and export every years team so I can run practices of, say, the 2011 team (featuring none other than 28ppg All-American and 2xNPOY Floyd Malone) up against, for example, the 2019 team featuring Elijah Lindsey and 3 time NPOY Arturo Abdullah... and that isn't even putting starting All-Time Shane State point guard Sean McLaughlin out there, or 2xNPOY Tomas Jorgussen (ohh that title winning 3 point shot is STILL saved on my hard drive.) Good times!

Oh, and as an aside... a fellow Dukie and tent #1 guy is currently a writer at Friday Night Lights, and actually took some of our names from 2k7 to use... check the show out for Deacon Floyd Malone!
    Last edited by Lord Ash; 12-22-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    I am currently in the 2021-2022 season of 2k7 with the Shane State Defenders, playing every single game. Coach Wojo has guided the team to something in the realm of 10 National Titles (although I lost in the title game to Duke some time back) brought home to the Battier Center. I even keep an updated All Time team, and export every years team so I can run practices of, say, the 2011 team (featuring none other than 28ppg All-American and 2xNPOY Floyd Malone) up against, for example, the 2019 team featuring Elijah Lindsey and 3 time NPOY Arturo Abdullah... and that isn't even putting starting All-Time Shane State point guard Sean McLaughlin out there, or 2xNPOY Tomas Jorgussen (ohh that title winning 3 point shot is STILL saved on my hard drive.) Good times!

Oh, and as an aside... a fellow Dukie and tent #1 guy is currently a writer at Friday Night Lights, and actually took some of our names from 2k7 to use... check the show out for Deacon Floyd Malone!
    Haha thats hilarious, friday night lights is a great show btw

Totally random bringing up of this thread... but my buddy who wrote for Friday Night Lights was here this weekend with a future episode on DVD to show me... and look for Shane State to feature in the show over the next three or four episodes!

Totally random bringing up of this thread... but my buddy who wrote for Friday Night Lights was here this weekend with a future episode on DVD to show me... and look for Shane State to feature in the show over the next three or four episodes!
    This is awesome. I love the show and will be looking out for Shane State.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

*laugh* Nice! It will be a few weeks before the first episode with Shane State comes up... but look for a phone call to Coach... and the guy doing the calling has a very handsome sounding name as well!

*laugh* Nice! It will be a few weeks before the first episode with Shane State comes up... but look for a phone call to Coach... and the guy doing the calling has a very handsome sounding name as well!
    Okay, Shane State is all over FNL now... and it is really funny. And that guy who is hosting Coach and talking to him... well, a very Italian name for a guy down in Florida...

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi3756 View Post
    I know most of you will probably think this is stupid but i was just wondering your opinions on who i should start in my college hoops 2k8 legacy. The choices are:

Pg:
    Nolan Smith-75 ovr- led duke to the final four and all acc 2nd team-Sr.
    Kyrie Irving-77 ovr-Fr.

Sg:
    Andre Dawkins-70 ovr.-So.-Backup SG last year
    Seth Curry-70 ovr.-So.-Transfered and sat out last year
    Bradley Mattox-80 obv.-Fr.

Sf:
    Brandin Dye-80 ovr.-Fr
    Ryan Kelly-72 ovr-So.-Started at Pf last year
    Justino Jennings-76 ovr.-So.-Transfer from Junior College

Pf:
    Dwayne Echols-77-Fr.
    Mason Plumlee-70 ovr.-Jr.-Backup Pf last year
    Olek Czyz-67 ovr-Jr

Center:
    Miles Plumlee-67 ovr.- Jr.- Backup Center last year

I could possibly move Echols or mason to center. I would feel bad about not starting nolan or kelly cause they got us to the final four last year, but they are not as good. Also i want to start andre or seth but dont know what one. Please share your opinions, thanks.
    Those are really low overall ratings? I dont play 2k8 I got EA 2010 so the rating system may be different idk. I got Kyle 88 Nolan 87 Kyrie 84 Mason 78 Miles 79 Dre 79 Seth 77 Josh 72 Tyler 70 Kelly 77