Cool Preseason already?!?!

Call me a nerd but the first preseason game is only about a month away! I'm giddy already!

Quote Originally Posted by DeBlueDevil View Post
    Call me a nerd but the first preseason game is only about a month away! I'm giddy already!
    You are a nerd. I am excited too.

Only 31 days to Countdown to Craziness!! Man am I excited.

CTC...

I am chomping at the bit for this season to start. I cant wait to hear what festivities will be for this years CTC. Any real news yet regarding CTC??

Better yet I cannot wait for even the preseason games. I want to see what Kyrie does in his first game.

Does anyone know if the preseason games at Cameron are free admission? Are they usually really crowded or are you able to get in? I was thinking about possibly trying to head to Cameron for the Saturday game against St. Augustine's on Oct. 23

Better yet I cannot wait for even the preseason games. I want to see what Kyrie does in his first game.

Does anyone know if the preseason games at Cameron are free admission? Are they usually really crowded or are you able to get in? I was thinking about possibly trying to head to Cameron for the Saturday game against St. Augustine's on Oct. 23
    The exhibition games are ticketed and are part of the season-ticket package.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

As Jim stated, they are treated like normal games. Good news is there are multiple ways to get tickets. There will be a limited amount that go on sale on GODUKE.com in early October. They did that last year. These tickets come from Season Ticket holders who do not care to go to the Preseason games and turn them back in to the ticket office to be sold to the general public.

However, given that we are coming off a National Title, and we are Pre-Season Number 1, there will possibly/likely be less tickets turned in, so order yours quickly once they come out. Should you miss out on that, you can buy from scalpers on gameday. For these games you can usually get a ticket at a reasonable price, and in some cases face value or $5 to $10 above face value. Given these 2 methods you really should have no problem getting a ticket. Same thing applies for CTC as well.

Last year I bought a CTC ticket from GODUKE.com and when I picked it up at the ticket office they had tickets for Pre-Season games on sale and I picked up tickets to 2 Pre-Season games that day.

Good luck!