I really miss post count

I have to say, given that the forum as is only came into being three or so years ago, I really miss post count. Especially in a place like DBR, where mindless posting and "+1!" is basically non-existent post count really told you a lot about the person who was posting.

Any chance of this coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    I have to say, given that the forum as is only came into being three or so years ago, I really miss post count. Especially in a place like DBR, where mindless posting and "+1!" is basically non-existent post count really told you a lot about the person who was posting.

Any chance of this coming back?
    Right now I seriously doubt it. If people give comments (that's the reputation feature) that affect the number of a poster's pitchforks, that will help change the pitchforks +/-. Hovering over the pitchforks gives a title that changes as well.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    Hovering over the pitchforks gives a title that changes as well.
    Huh?
    P.S. Not needless posting...that's the only thing I can come up with.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Huh?
    P.S. Not needless posting...that's the only thing I can come up with.
    Hover your mouse over the pitchforks on someone's post. You should get a tooltip popup that says something.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Hover your mouse over the pitchforks on someone's post. You should get a tooltip popup that says something.
    Yeah..but it doesn't change anything. Maybe I hover over the wrong people. I need to tiptoe through different tooltips.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

The post counts are still available in user profiles and the membership listing. They've just been de-emphasized on the posts themselves.

-jk