Congrats to groom, Chris Duhon. Recent Duke Chapel wedding.

Central Slidell: Duhon wedding in spotlight

Link to article by a community columnist in The New Orleans Times-Picayune:

http://www.nola.com/community/st-tam...n_wedding.html

Having met Andrea, I can confirm that Chris is not only get a beautiful bride but a sensible and intelligent one as well. They are a fantastic pair!

Quote Originally Posted by BattierBattalion View Post
    Having met Andrea, I can confirm that Chris is not only get a beautiful bride but a sensible and intelligent one as well. !
    Wow, talking about hitting the trifecta baabbeeee!

Now one does wonder where you pick up one of those beautiful but irrational and muddle-headed brides. Chapel Heeyaah?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Wow, talking about hitting the trifecta baabbeeee!

Now one does wonder where you pick up one of those beautiful but irrational and muddle-headed brides. Chapel Heeyaah?
    I believe Raleigh actually... It appears she got her BS from NC State in Math, not Duke like the linked article states. Unless there's another Andrea Duhon living in Florida that just got married ... Congrats to them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    I believe Raleigh actually... It appears she got her BS from NC State in Math, not Duke like the linked article states. Unless there's another Andrea Duhon living in Florida that just got married ... Congrats to them both!
    When I met her she was working on a professional degree, either a masters or PhD. She's a smart cookie.

My congratulations to Chris and his bride; I wish them a lifetime of joy together. Superior basketball talent aside, Chris Duhon is one of the most decent, gentlemanly and public spirited individuals that Duke has ever been privileged to claim as an alumni. I am very happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 4decadedukie View Post
    My congratulations to Chris and his bride; I wish them a lifetime of joy together. Superior basketball talent aside, Chris Duhon is one of the most decent, gentlemanly and public spirited individuals that Duke has ever been privileged to claim as an alumni. I am very happy for him.
    What lovely compliments! I'm proud of Chris, too, and wish the bride and groom a lifetime of happiness.

Beautiful wedding

I was fortunate enough to be at the wedding, and it was beautiful, indeed. Andrea was stunning in her gown (how can anyone have that small a waist?), and one of the best men and several of the groomsmen were former players. It was great to see them in tuxes, all duded up!

Chris is absolutely smitten with his bride, and she with him. They will make a wonderful couple. They have known each other a long time... in fact they met in front of the Chapel when Chris was still in school. They are great friends as well as spouses... and that bodes for a successful marriage.

The most startling thing for me was seeing Thomas (or Little Duhon as we called him at Cameron). He is a MAN and handsome at that!

Chris starts two new lives: one with Andrea and one with the Heat. I look forward to seeing him and JJ play together again.
    DukeDevilDeb

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevilDeb View Post
    I was fortunate enough to be at the wedding, and it was beautiful, indeed. Andrea was stunning in her gown (how can anyone have that small a waist?), and one of the best men and several of the groomsmen were former players. It was great to see them in tuxes, all duded up!

Chris is absolutely smitten with his bride, and she with him. They will make a wonderful couple. They have known each other a long time... in fact they met in front of the Chapel when Chris was still in school. They are great friends as well as spouses... and that bodes for a successful marriage.

The most startling thing for me was seeing Thomas (or Little Duhon as we called him at Cameron). He is a MAN and handsome at that!

Chris starts two new lives: one with Andrea and one with the Heat. I look forward to seeing him and JJ play together again.
    Thanks for the info and observations. I, too, wish Chris and Andrea great happiness.

One small thing, Chris and JJ will be playing for the Magic.