Thread: RIP Kaye Cowher

RIP Kaye Cowher

Kaye Cowher, wife of the former Steeler coach Bill Cowher, passed away.

Here's a story from the Pittsburgh paper.

Daughter Lindsay Cowher is a friend of Ryan Kelly.

What a sad, sad loss. A beautiful family.

My condolences, thoughts and prayers are with the Cowher family and their friends. I have long thought that Coach Cowher was one of the truly good people in professional sports, a straightforward, ethical, hardworking, leader and expert who delivered excellent results that "old fashion way," through effort, sacrifice, and inculcating a true sense of team and teamwork.

Loss in our extended family: RIP Kaye Cowher

As a Steeler fan this took me by surprise. It explains why Bill left the Steelers while on top, and increases my apreciation of him as a human being.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...eadlines;other

I believe Ryan Kelly is still dating one of the Cowher daughters. Condolences to them all.

Sad loss for all of us that knew the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

As much as I hate the Steelers, I always admired the work that the Cowher family did not on the field but off the field. My thoughts and prayers are with the Cowher family.

Thoughts and Prayers go to the Cowher family and friends of the family. May peace and comfort find you during this time of loss.