Thad Lewis article - St. Louis newspaper

Thad Lewis

Saw the article. Nice to see he is doing well. Cutcliffe said he would make it in the NFL and it is encouraging that the coaches including the head coach like what they see.

Too bad the writer didn't do more research. According to him Cutcliffe has been at Duke for 4 years and he recruited Lewis to Duke.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by mkline09 View Post
    Too bad the writer didn't do more research. According to him Cutcliffe has been at Duke for 4 years and he recruited Lewis to Duke.
    I noticed that too when I read it yesterday. Thad sure is lucky Coach Cut put him in that game as a freshmen.

Ted who?
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Yeah as good a guy as Roof was he just didn't get the job done. Had Cutcliffe not come Thad may not have the opportunity he has now. I hope he does well.

Yeah you guys should know that the St Louis Post Dispatch is a really bad newspaper. It is great that Lewis had an article written about him but don't be surprised that there wasn't much research done. When you read the StL Post Dispatch you can tell that there is little effort put into the stories.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    The comments are fun to read, although you can only read 3 at a time.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDancer81 View Post
    Yeah you guys should know that the St Louis Post Dispatch is a really bad newspaper. It is great that Lewis had an article written about him but don't be surprised that there wasn't much research done. When you read the StL Post Dispatch you can tell that there is little effort put into the stories.
    Seriously? Most St. Louisans I know take a lot of pride in the P-D.

Quote Originally Posted by stillcrazie View Post
    Seriously? Most St. Louisans I know take a lot of pride in the P-D.
    Well I am not a fan, though from what I have heard it used to be a lot better. I just moved here so I don't know the full history of the paper. But from people I have talked to that have lived here a while they have said that it used to be much better and that it has gotten worse over the past few years. Maybe I shouldn't have made a blanketed statement like that, but a lot of the articles I read from the P-D are poorly researched.

I guess it is just difference of opinion and that's okay. Again maybe it was wrong to make a blanketed statement like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDancer81 View Post
    Well I am not a fan, though from what I have heard it used to be a lot better. I just moved here so I don't know the full history of the paper. But from people I have talked to that have lived here a while they have said that it used to be much better and that it has gotten worse over the past few years. Maybe I shouldn't have made a blanketed statement like that, but a lot of the articles I read from the P-D are poorly researched.

I guess it is just difference of opinion and that's okay. Again maybe it was wrong to make a blanketed statement like that.
    You may be right. I haven't lived there in a long time. I enjoy the Cardinals articles in the sports section. Where'd you move there from?