ACC-Big Ten Challenge

I had a question, and if this needs to be moved to the scheduling thread, that's fine.

But how do they determine who we play? I know we played Wisconsin 2 years in a row. If I recall, they determine who you play by your rankings in the league, then you play that team home and away. I might be just completely wrong, but I was just wondering.

If my scenario is right, they should make it so that we play Ohio State or Purdue next year, both teams that are going to be great next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I had a question, and if this needs to be moved to the scheduling thread, that's fine.

But how do they determine who we play? I know we played Wisconsin 2 years in a row. If I recall, they determine who you play by your rankings in the league, then you play that team home and away. I might be just completely wrong, but I was just wondering.

If my scenario is right, they should make it so that we play Ohio State or Purdue next year, both teams that are going to be great next year.
    I think they pretty much pair Duke and UNC with whoever they think will bring about the most ratings. For example, I don't think there is any way Duke wasn't going to play MSU or Purdue this coming year.

My bad. I saw that thread, but didn't realize it was for the Challenge next year

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    My bad. I saw that thread, but didn't realize it was for the Challenge next year
    It is a bit confusing, there's also this one:

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/...ad.php?t=21283