Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thank you seniors!

What a way to go out on top! There's Jon's moment!

I agree - we owe a lot to those guys, and they paid a lot of back tonight!

Real GREAT group of guy's

Thank you

so so so much

Thank You

What an awesome four years. The character that you men brought to the program is second to none. Thanks for all the memories - it's been an awesome ride!

Thank you; we respect you immensely, we appreciate your leadership, great efforts and teamwork, we so greatly admire the many ways that your have represented Duke so well, we are unbelievably proud of your achievements, we applaud your fulfilling your individual and collective potential to an unprecedented degree, and we will NEVER forget you -- individually and as a TEAM.

These seniors are the best and will always be remembered

We owe a debt of gratitude

to this senior class. We will miss them next year for everything they meant to us.

Thank you to our seniors... I hope you remember your Duke years as well as I remember mine. Thank you for your contributions both to Duke basketball, Duke athletics, and Duke University.

Lance, Jon, and Brian, you guys are the best, and will always have a special place in Duke history. Thank you and Congratulations! You've earned this!

+1 (couldn't have said it better)

I've watched these guys grow so much. I feel like they are all my little brothers and I'm so proud of them. Thank you seniors for staying true to yourselves and for fulfilling goals that many others would have never put infront of themselves.

These were the last guys who played basketball while I was still at Duke (other than Steve Johnson who redshirted at some point). I couldn't be happier for them to close out their careers this way.

I was in my first year of business school at Fuqua when Jon, Brian, LT, and Gerald came in together. I feel like we sort of grew up together. Despite all the feel good stories about Butler (all justified, I'm sure), I honestly believe that an NCAA championship will never be won by a more deserving group of student-athletes than the men that won tonight. I love you guys!

I can't remember feeling more proud to a group of players than this year's seniors. Also loved how Coach K stood up for Z while playfully poking fun at him. With all the talent coming in (or possibly coming in) the next couple of years, they have huge shoes to fill with the leadership they have showed.

Thank you seniors! Nothing more I can say. Just gratitude...Go Duke!

Thank you seniors. All of you were essential to the national title run. Without Brian's size, strength, passion, and toughness, rebounding and passing, without Jon's points, ice in the clutch, ball handling, and grit, without Lance's defense and leadership, I don't think we even make the Final Four. Enjoy the moment, guys, you earned it.

Bball banquet

What a terrific group of young men. Let's try to fill Cameron for the banquet. There shouldn't be a dry eye in the house.

what a group of guys! wish them the luck in where ever they go. love love love this team!!!

you guys deserved it! we EARNED this win!

Congrats

My first "game" in Cameron was the blue-white game where Jon, Brian, and Lance were introduced as the newest members of the team. Each of them gave everything they had to the program these last four years. How gratifying to see them come out on top. What outstanding ambassadors they have been for the school. Congrats to each of them for their contributions both on and off the court.