separated at birth

bob huggins and alec baldwin

Love the suit.. He should bring it out on Saturday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You could add Matt Painter to that equation also, albeit to a much lesser degree than the other two. Triplets?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I say Huggins and John Gotti...I wish I could find photos of both in track suits.

Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by taiw93 View Post
    You could add Matt Painter to that equation also, albeit to a much lesser degree than the other two. Triplets?
    I always saw Matt Painter as a Matthew Perry clone.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by GODUKEGO View Post
    Love the suit.. He should bring it out on Saturday.
    And I thought the tracksuits looked bad.

Huggins really surprised me with his demeanor yesterday. He seemed sedate, calm, and a stabilizing presence. Not the Bobby Huggins I used to know! And hearing Mazzulla talk about Hugs after the game, I have a better opinion of Huggins now.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by theAlaskanBear View Post
    Huggins really surprised me with his demeanor yesterday. He seemed sedate, calm, and a stabilizing presence.
    It was the drugs, man.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I thought this would be a good suggested Separated at Birth proposal for tonight's BC game, in a thread started by scheyerfan:

sepAtbirthScheyer.jpg

I saw Gilda yesterday and thought, my word, a young Glenn Ford looks like Jon Scheyer. Tough to find good picture comparisons because few pictures have Glenn Ford smiling and most pictures of Jon Scheyer do have him smiling. Two great gunslingers, calm and admirable characters. (also in honor of the great pending political upset of another 'Jon' yesterday/today).

Larry
    DevilHorse

EDIT: I forgot about Luke Schenscher and Beaker.
    Last edited by -jk; 01-06-2021 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post

An all time great.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post

I'm so confused. Why are we attaching poor Luke Schenscher's name to that picture of Tyler Hansbrough? This is Schenscher:

schenscher.jpg

Then you apply some typical lazy comparisons of other redheads, like young Alexi Lalas, or young Chris Barron of Spin Doctors...

The only thing I love more than a separated at birth split photo is the resurrection of a 10 year old thread. Excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    I'm so confused. Why are we attaching poor Luke Schenscher's name to that picture of Tyler Hansbrough? This is Schenscher:

schenscher.jpg

Then you apply some typical lazy comparisons of other redheads, like young Alexi Lalas, or young Chris Barron of Spin Doctors...
    I am 99% sure I typed Big Bird, and I can no longer edit the post. It looks like my post was last edited by -jk, so I am guessing that is the change that was made. Big Bird was a frequent taunt towards him during games at the time, and some Crazies made a separated at birth sign. At the time he said he thought it was funny.
    Last edited by JetpackJesus; 01-06-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHorse View Post
    I thought this would be a good suggested Separated at Birth proposal for tonight's BC game, in a thread started by scheyerfan:

sepAtbirthScheyer.jpg

I saw Gilda yesterday and thought, my word, a young Glenn Ford looks like Jon Scheyer. Tough to find good picture comparisons because few pictures have Glenn Ford smiling and most pictures of Jon Scheyer do have him smiling. Two great gunslingers, calm and admirable characters. (also in honor of the great pending political upset of another 'Jon' yesterday/today).

Larry
    DevilHorse
    So that was Glenn Ford? All I saw was Rita Hayworth.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    So that was Glenn Ford? All I saw was Rita Hayworth.
    Maybe that was Cimarron?!

Larry
    DevilHorse

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I say Huggins and John Gotti...I wish I could find photos of both in track suits.

Yes, I have no shame so I'm replying to a nearly 10 year old post of yours. What I want to know is...is Bob taking a cue from Baylor's Kim Mulkey here instead of Gotti? 😏 If so, it isn't working!

Quote Originally Posted by peloton View Post
    Yes, I have no shame so I'm replying to a nearly 10 year old post of yours. What I want to know is...is Bob taking a cue from Baylor's Kim Mulkey here instead of Gotti? �� If so, it isn't working!
    Huggie WISHES he could wear that suit again.

He'd need four of them now, stitched together. The House of Tents might be a good source.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'