Frankly I'm sick of all the PP talk and would just like to move on.

Truth is Duke is loaded with talent next year (8 HS All Americans) and the addition of PP would only mean the eventual transfer of players like Lance Thomas, Brian Zoubek or Taylor King.

Zoubek and Thomas should split time at the 5 spot until one of them emerges while Singler will start at the 4 while sharing time with King and David McClure.

That's a pretty solid front court IMO.

If anyone doubts Singler's ability to play the 4 just go to Youtube and watch part 1 of the Jordan Classic. He scores in the post against Kosta Koufous (7'1) with a great move from the center of the paint and then a bit later has a great block on a big man on the defensive end.

Zoubek in his brief playing time last year altered plenty of shots and for those of you who remember gave Hansbrough a fit with his size and length. What Zoubek needs is playing time and he'll get that with PP in Florida.

And what ever happened to love for Lance Thomas? This time last year Thomas was the center of our attention and was talked about in a very similar way to PP. People raved about Thomas' team first attitude, his non-stop motor, passion and athleticism....sound familiar? Scout.com had Thomas at 18 overall last year and has PP at 15 this year....are they really that different?

I know some of you consider PP superior and can't miss but remember PP has yet to play a college game yet everyone seems to think he's the second coming of Carlos Boozer...for pete's sake PP isn't even ranked in the top 10 and I'm just sick of all the hype he's getting. There's also no such thing as can't miss prospects in college call these days.

I'm more than willing to wait on Zoubek and Thomas to develop rather than try to replace then before they even get a chance.

I know Zoubek and Thomas are in the gym like crazy right now and will both be bigger and stronger come the fall and I for one am quite excited by that.....more excited by that than if PP did decide to come to Duke.