Entourage (5/6/07)

Okay, okay, so Entourage doesn't have the mystery on intrigue of LOST or Heroes. But still, it's a great show and deserves at least a minute of our time.

I though last week's episode was great (just got to watch it). I knew immediately that Amanda was going to blow it, and even though her little speech at the end was convincing, she still should have known that Benicio was thinking about walking and should have had Vince lined up to walk right into the part.

In addition, I thought the whole premise of the entire episode was awesome. Seeing Ari squirm not being able to use his phone on Yom Kippur was priceless, capped off when his wife took away "the batphone" from him.

Thougts?

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificrounder View Post
    Okay, okay, so Entourage doesn't have the mystery on intrigue of LOST or Heroes. But still, it's a great show and deserves at least a minute of our time.

I though last week's episode was great (just got to watch it). I knew immediately that Amanda was going to blow it, and even though her little speech at the end was convincing, she still should have known that Benicio was thinking about walking and should have had Vince lined up to walk right into the part.

In addition, I thought the whole premise of the entire episode was awesome. Seeing Ari squirm not being able to use his phone on Yom Kippur was priceless, capped off when his wife took away "the batphone" from him.

Thougts?
    SPOILERS

I'm still recovering from Johnny Drama getting "punk'd" last week or before. Great episode.

Yeah, watching Ari trying desperately to seal the deal on Yom Kippur was awesome. The look on his face when his wife told him to put the phone away and he was debating whether it was worth it was priceless. I hope they permanently get him back with the boys soon because he's about half the show, IMHO.

I was kinda surprised that Amanda was completely off the screen this episode. Maybe they want to minimize her entirely now, but it seems weird.

what a great epsiode. Johnny Drama really lived up to his name with some of his over the top theatrics. The "rub and tug" scene was hilarious. After a week or two of episodes that I thought were only really good as opposed to awesome, Entourage is back in the awesome category as far as I am concerned.