Bring back the oops, as in Alley

Best way to get Mason & Miles going on offense is throw the alleyoop couldnt hurt to run a few sets for them.The great 86 team with Amaker to Dawkins,91 Hurley to Hill are a few great alleyoop tandems.Let's get back to the OOPS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingblue View Post
    Best way to get Mason & Miles going on offense is throw the alleyoop couldnt hurt to run a few sets for them.The great 86 team with Amaker to Dawkins,91 Hurley to Hill are a few great alleyoop tandems.Let's get back to the OOPS!!!!
    I agree that when we throw a few alley oops their way early in the first half, both brothers seem to play better for the entire game.

Sean Dockery was the best alley-oop passer I ever saw. It was an underrated skill of his.

Scheyer drove the lane against VT, had Miles stepping towards the block, drew Miles' defender, and took the shot himself. I was a little suprised hi didnt dish it for an alley oop.

Kyle had a nice alley oop to Mason when he drove the baseline last week though.

I think we get more of these off dribble drives than off back picks which are a little more dangerous to throw. But it's a good weapon.