Scottie Montgomery (Wide Receivers Coach) to Steelers

Dukes wide receivers coach Scottie Montgomery has taken a position with the Steelers according to scout (its an insider article so I can't read it but the headline is Montgomery to the Steelers).

Good for him to get an opportunity like that, but I sure hope we find a good replacement. I also wish Duke players would start getting affiliated with NFL teams I actually LIKE...maybe starting with this year's draft...

Oh, I'm just sick we're losing Scottie. Nobody loves Duke more than he. He's been so inspirational to our guys and has been so very valuable in linking the new coaching staff to the veterans in the program. Godspeed, Scottie! We'll be watching your progress in the Pros.
    Love, Ima

Yeah, losing an assistant is always rough, but the fact that he had actually played at Duke and was an assistant under more than one staff makes it even worse. Can't wait to see who we pull in for the replacement.

I hate to see Scottie go, but know this is a mark of achievement for him.

I know one extemely fast wide out that's VERY happy for him.

Go Black and Gold!

Go Steelers! good choice!

We Pittsburghers will be happy to have such a talented coach for the black and gold!

Now the drive for 7 begins!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Thanks for the news flash Acymetric..at least he's going to the team I grew up cheering on. (Dad was raised outside of Pittsburgh). I loved that he was the holdover from Roof's staff, and obviously he has done a hell of a job at Duke..we have a great receiving corps. Best wishes to him, and a big thanks for all he has done at Duke. Never know..just might see him back one day.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."