Who bloodied Montross?

Does anyone remember who bloodied Montross? A Duke player must have been at least near him because he was fouled and shot free throws.

Thanks!
    No soup for you!

A glacier. Eric saw it coming, but couldn't get out of the way in time.

If my memory is correct it was Kevin Salvadori.

T Hill

Thomas Hill. He was just bending forward and their heads collided.

Montross looked like something out of a Friday the 13th movie. Of course, he always looked a little like that.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Thomas Hill. He was just bending forward and their heads collided.

Montross looked like something out of a Friday the 13th movie. Of course, he always looked a little like that.
    Actually I thought it was Grant and not Thomas? I have been wrong before though, but could have sworn it was Grant...

Duke game blood, or when I kicked his arse in 9th grade?

Zoubek was called for the foul.

I think it is the blood from one of the villagers in the mob outside Dr. Frankenstein's castle.
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Patrick Davidson

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    And Ewing was mysteriously ejected from the pee-wee league game he found himself in at the time.

Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Boozer View Post
    Actually I thought it was Grant and not Thomas? I have been wrong before though, but could have sworn it was Grant...
    I have a strong memory of Thomas holding his head in pain after the collison, but memories can be faulty. Let's see if anyone else here remembers.

Christian Laettner

According to Art Chansky, it was Christian Laettner who butted heads with Eric Montross. See: http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m...030609aab.html (Feb 5, 1992)

RAW

I think it was a pro wrestling thing, where they cut themselves in order to rile up the crowd. Hansbrough did something similar when he deliberately got in front of Henderson's elbow in order to have G kicked out the first ACC game. Worse yet, Dean Smith used to blame Duke when his nose would start bleeding from smoking too much.

It's a good thing Carolina doesn't have a boxing team since the entire school seems to be made up of bleeders, although the baby blue-bright red combination is quite chic.

Uni Idea

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    It's a good thing Carolina doesn't have a boxing team since the entire school seems to be made up of bleeders, although the baby blue-bright red combination is quite chic.
    Maybe somebody should punch Al Julian in the nose and see what their unis look like next year.

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by arbee View Post
    According to Art Chansky, it was Christian Laettner who butted heads with Eric Montross. See: http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m...030609aab.html (Feb 5, 1992)
    That makes me certain it was not Laettner.

According to Scout, it was T Hill

At least that is what Google says. I don't belong to Scout, so can't read the article:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=5336852