Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasotatiger View Post
    While a more thoughtful approach to flaming me would be to accuse me of being childish because I used a couple of those things in my posts, I appreciate the implications of your reply and will try to find some of them there cojones. WELL THERE THEY ARE...golly I found em!. Hey and THE COJONES predict that on February 10 at Chapel Hill the final score will be Clemson 88 UNC 42. Balsy enough? Or should I make it really close, say 74-73? That was a fun if somewhat silly little game. Thanks for the suggestion. I feel better,do you?

Now that we put that to rest, you and FEWFAC should get together, beat me up and take my lunch money.

On the other hand, if you want to talk a little good natured smack along with some meaningful basketball (as used to occur regularly on this board) then reply.
    I like this guy.

More level playing field

Quote Originally Posted by sarasotatiger View Post
    I begrudgingly expect that the ACC will shake out to have UNC on top with everyone else battling for second. Unfortunately, from guard to center, from starters to the bench, Coach Williams will have enough mismatchs against every team in the league to make the Tarheels a prohibitive favorite for the regular season championship. I long for the good old days ...where o where did Matt Daugherty go?

However, as proven every tournament season, a hot team shooting a high percentage of threes and freethrows can beat anybody. And while I'll take a W from the Tar Heels anytime anyplace, Clemson's season will likely hinge upon getting our share of W's at home while taking more than a couple of the roadies against Duke, UVA, Miami, NC State, FSU and Maryland.
    sarasotatiger - you still got the better of the Vernon Hamilton for Rey Terry and Brandan Wright trade. So Clemson Tigers have a better chance this year than last year, though UNC is still really loaded with talent.
    Last edited by ACCBBallFan; 10-11-2007 at 04:01 PM.

Clemson cannot defeat UNC in basketball. That would be the end of life as we know it. It would be the opening of the 7th seal, Armageddon, Ragnarok, Doomsday, and a Wham reunion all rolled into one.

--Jason "I predict this is when Clemson will win in Chapel Hell: " Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Clemson cannot defeat UNC in basketball. That would be the end of life as we know it. It would be the opening of the 7th seal, Armageddon, Ragnarok, Doomsday, and a Wham reunion all rolled into one.

--Jason "I predict this is when Clemson will win in Chapel Hell: " Evans
    Definitely would signal the beginning of The Rapture...