Thread: Duke Jersey

Duke Jersey

Hey I'm looking at getting a Jay Williams jersey from the 2001 season. I'm trying to find pictures of the team wearing the blue jerseys but is seems the only wore the black ones on their way to the championship. I already have a black and white jersey and want a blue. Was 2001-2002 the only season Jay Will ever wore the blue road jerseys? Or did they sometimes where Blue in 2000-2001?
    Let me know, Thanks

They wore blue in 2001...usually wore black for the bigger games, but yes they wore the blue one then. It's near impossible to find one now, as back then they only sold one or two jerseys a year. That year, they sold Shane's jersey and had leftover Carrawell and Langdon jerseys from the two years previous.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Quote Originally Posted by blazindw View Post
    They wore blue in 2001...usually wore black for the bigger games, but yes they wore the blue one then. It's near impossible to find one now, as back then they only sold one or two jerseys a year. That year, they sold Shane's jersey and had leftover Carrawell and Langdon jerseys from the two years previous.
    The authentic Jason Williams jersey was sold in 2002 only and was sold in replica and authentic. Sold in all 3 colors. They pop up on eBay occasionally. This was the last year that Nike sold authentic basketball jerseys (and, annoyingly, the only year that Nike put swooshes on the left shoulder of the authentic jerseys that were for sale). Other than the fact that Duke became a Nike Elite school after the 2001 season, the 2002 jerseys are identical to 2001.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa