WBB: Miami 78 - FSU 70

I caught this walking out of the WFU game the other day, we went into the team store next door to Cameron and they had the game on the televisions, it was a surprising outcome despite Miami's strong season. They're 13-2 on the season, with their only losses coming at home against Nebraska and at home against a pretty good Texas team. A good win for Katie Meiers (sorry if I misspelled it :-\ ) over the ranked and very strong FSU team! Hopefully, they'll continue to do well and make it back to the NCAA tourney!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by MHTorringjan View Post
    I caught this walking out of the WFU game the other day, we went into the team store next door to Cameron and they had the game on the televisions, it was a surprising outcome despite Miami's strong season. They're 13-2 on the season, with their only losses coming at home against Nebraska and at home against a pretty good Texas team. A good win for Katie Meiers (sorry if I misspelled it :-\ ) over the ranked and very strong FSU team! Hopefully, they'll continue to do well and make it back to the NCAA tourney!
    Just as long as they don't do well this Thursday! The game will be broadcast on ESPN2.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Just as long as they don't do well this Thursday! The game will be broadcast on ESPN2.
    UConn game is on ESPN2, this game will be streamed on Miami's All-Access package for $.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by msdukie View Post
    UConn game is on ESPN2, this game will be streamed on Miami's All-Access package for $.
    You're right..I read the schedule on goduke wrong. Crudbuckets.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Looks like NO Miami video tonight
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Preview of Tonight's Game