2010 High School Senior Rankings

Hey Guys,

I am an owner/operator for the website www.flagrantfouls.com.

We follow kids through their basketball development until they turn professional. We attend all the big high school events and have a good beat on recruiting through relationships with the players, players families, high school coaches and the aau coaches.

We just released our top 100 high school seniors rankings and thought you would be interested in knowing that Kyrie Irving is our number 1 rated pg ahead of B.Knight.

Take a look to see the rest of the rankings and discuss.

http://flagrantfouls.com/2009/11/201...00-hs-players/

The thread should have been titled 2010 High School Senior Rankings rather than 2010 NBA Draft Rankings. My apologies and I am new to the board and was not sure how to edit the title of the thread.

Irving at #2 and Barnes at #4...interesting rankings. I think this is the first ranking I've seen that had Sullinger at #1.

I'm not sure if you do the rankings yourself, or if you mostly manage the site, but can you share what puts Irving ahead of Knight for you?

thanks,

tem

I have seen sullinger play multiple times in person. I dont see alot in him. He plays against way smaller competition and simply dominates on size alone rather than skill. Could be BJ Mullins all over again for the buckeyes. Although i played against BJ in the OHSAA state tournament 2 years in a row, i never thought he would end up being a bust.